NC State Game 2

Advertisement
Veliz struggled a bit, but has for sure become our best pitcher.

That's nice after seeing how bad our bullpen started off.

Veliz struggled a bit, but has for sure become our best pitcher.

That's nice after seeing how bad our bullpen started off.

Right now the bullpen's only role, unfortunately, is to keep it close in case we accidentally put a rally together. They won't be expected to hold too many leads.

Second night in a row Amdidas throws the ball into right field. Runner advances to 2nd with no outs. Just giving it away. This is why Miami is in the middle of the pack and NC State is on top with only 1 loss.

Very frustrating to watch.

Lackadaisical effort on both throws by Toral to try and block it. Just waved at it

Advertisement
I was concerned after the Columbia game that this was going to spiral, and they’ve done nothing to disprove that. The week coming up is going to define the season. We really need to leave Pittsburgh at .500 in the ACC if we’re going to make the tournament.

I just hope we make the tourney this year. I'm not gonna give up on Dimare after only year 1. UNC and NC St are both pretty good teams. That said, next year is CWS or bust.

And we gotta get Gates to learn to play the outfield!
2R Hr by him.
7-6 9th inning. 2 outs.
Castillo hitting. Zamora on 1st with a single.

Advertisement
I just hope we make the tourney this year. I'm not gonna give up on Dimare after only year 1. UNC and NC St are both pretty good teams. That said, next year is CWS or bust.

DiMare can't be fired, so hopefully he figures it out. Otherwise it's going to be many more dark years for the program.

Advertisement

I might share that sentiment if DiMare was new to the university. But he was here when the program was driven into a ditch.

Advertisement
Ncst before this series was blowing everybody they played out even scored over 20 runs in a game against fsu.I thought they'd kicked our tails.I'm not surprised we lost but how close both games were.and that's with all the mistakes and errors this team is making.cut those out our canes might start winning again.

Yup. We have showcase players. NC State has baseball players.

This is the worst take on the whole board. Go ahead and put together a team without showcase kids and see how far that gets you. They have “baseball players” lol. Give me a break man. Almost all of the top players in the country played showcase including almost all of their team

Who gives a **** about Florida? I feel like every weekend someone mentions them here. Why can’t people worry about their own team.

I know that threads can be hard to follow, but I was simply responding to someone who mentioned Florida.

Advertisement
Back