NC State (Game 2) 2pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Looked like Wanger was warming up. Hopefully that means Gino learned from last Sunday, although I have to admit I’m not sure how Wanger matches up against this kind of lineup (not really much other choice).

With the way our bullpen has been I think i would bring Rosario out for another inning and first sign of trouble pull him. They haven't done much off of him at all

Advertisement
Looked like Wanger was warming up. Hopefully that means Gino learned from last Sunday, although I have to admit I’m not sure how Wanger matches up against this kind of lineup (not really much other choice).
That slider to those hitters in this park.....

Advertisement
Toral has to be yanked. I know it’s his senior year. But we need guys that will at least put it in play. Give Thomas a shot or whoever else hasn’t gotten one at dh

Advertisement
Toral should have never seen that 3-2 pitch, but he hasn’t swung on a 2 strike pitch all year

I’ve been wrong plenty before, but it’s hard to see this ending well.

Advertisement
What the heck is going on with him right now. Looks nothing like a top 10 draft choice at the plate or behind the plate
Draftitis.

It happens a lot with players in their draft year when they're expected to be mega-millionaires soon.

It could be pressing. It could be trying to prove to scouts you can do the thing they list as your weakness (and therefore make yourself a worse player). It could be trying not to get hurt.

Advertisement
Back