NC State [Fraggle feels confident... so I'm OTW to Vegas]

fraggle

Senile Senior
Last week I expressed concern about a supposed weak VA and fortunately we won, this week I feel confident. We should, I mean will dominate the LOS. Our defense will make things very difficult for the St offense and our OL will negate St's defense, not to deny their defense is very good. It is just our OL is better. Would love to see TVD have a good game and our ability to run should make life easier for TVD. Hopefully no more cardiac moments this week.

Advertisement
they did just dominate Clemson and now we walking into their place for a night game, tough odds with the recent QB play

I also have a good feeling about this game. I think we clean up some things and TVD makes better decisions.
Clemson was able to run the ball successfully with their physical back a times. I think you are on to something fraggle.

Hard to predict anything with a Mario team tbh.

We could look anywhere from a playoff type team, to a team that should be dropped from the ACC.

Just leave with a W at this point.

Advertisement
Last week I expressed concern about a supposed weak VA and fortunately we won, this week I feel confident. We should, I mean will dominate the LOS. Our defense will make things very difficult for the St offense and our OL will negate St's defense, not to deny their defense is very good. It is just our OL is better. Would love to see TVD have a good game and our ability to run should make life easier for TVD. Hopefully no more cardiac moments this week.
You have just doomed the Miami Hurricanes to a 30 pt loss.

Don't you put that voodoo on Greentree Fraggle!

both teams have made changes at qb since they played a while back but I think if UVA and NC State played again, UVA would win and it wouldn't be particularly close

Don't have a good feeling about this game. Track record shows our offense will even be worst. This might be like the Nc State vs Virginia game earlier in the year. Just an ugly defensive game. Its a shame Armstrong not their starting QB anymore

TVD said himself he needs to check down more. I think we see a better TVD and a better O performance this week!!!

Advertisement
It really comes down to the big plays. NCSt has given up some really big plays in losses. Clemson gave up two big plays otherwise stopped NCSt while also giving up the ball twice.

Advertisement
Back