NC St Depth Chart

“Maybe if I bench Hall they will like me again”
022C0AA3-57BF-447C-A669-E21E68D65093.jpeg

Advertisement
Wolfpack Alum here. I'm about these Canes but I'm also down with NCSt. I am sticking with my post-App St. prediction that Miami wins at most 4 games this year...and this game is not one of them. Miami gets rolled over this weekend--42-17.
If the Canes can put it together & Van Dyke plays well they certainly won't get rolled. NCState score against BC looks impressive but game was tied at the half and then BC turned the ball over THREE times in the 3rd qtr resulting in THREE touchdowns.

Wolfpack Alum here. I'm about these Canes but I'm also down with NCSt. I am sticking with my post-App St. prediction that Miami wins at most 4 games this year...and this game is not one of them. Miami gets rolled over this weekend--42-17.
You gotta know this is exactly the game state loses every year. Even I don’t see it happening bc of how bad Miami is, but I’m saying with zero confidence can I say State wins this game.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I don't think too many here will disagree with you unfortunately..

Advertisement
Lol get this goofy mf outta here. Ninja said they going young for physicality and has Bolden starting over James Williams. This clown needs to play anybody on the team that can tackle. Idc if they “know the playbook” or not. He refuses to play the best players and this schit getting old af. People out here talkin bout he really cares but this depth chart says he don’t give a fck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back