NC GOES DOWN TO VA - HA HA HA HA

Advertisement
Waving North Carolina GIF by UNC Tar Heels

season 13 GIF

Last edited:
Mack Brown is gonna Mack Brown. I saw a crazy stat last night: Since 2020 UNC has lost 6 games to teams they were favored by double-digits or more to. If that’s not the definition of a “corch” I don’t know what is.

Advertisement
Congrats to Virginia. After last season’s tragedy and their first couple games this year, I thought 0-12 was a realistic possibility.

As Coach Richt said, “they’re not fighting for championships, but they’re fighting for each other.”

Advertisement
I love it when UNC gets beat-

Last night was one for the ages-

UVA a huge underdog goes into UNC beats them they ran all over UNC’s front seven-

Mack Brown he lost 4 in a row after being undefeated last year hope it happens again-

Advertisement
I love it when UNC gets beat-

Last night was one for the ages-

UVA a huge underdog goes into UNC beats them they ran all over UNC’s front seven-

Mack Brown he lost 4 in a row after being undefeated last year hope it happens again-
Let me put it this way. It's the first time a 1 and 5 team beat a top 10 team on the road since 1961, which ironically is the last year mack was cool.

Rarely to I watch complete games of teams not named Miami but….this one. Such joy watching that. Argyle goes down…..fantastic.

Glad that they went down as UNC is the team I hate losing to the most in the ACC (yeah - I hate FSU too, but losing to them every now and then is expected as opposed to Mack Brown owning us), but man is it frustrating to see that of the only two teams we have lost to so far, one of them loses to a terrible 1-5 team and the other gets blown out by ****** Boston College team.

Advertisement
After last week's big showdown, UNC responds by crapping the bed at home against a 1-5 team. We respond by coming from behind to beat a team that's dominanted the ACC for last decade.

Doing it with a backup quarterback too.

Glad that they went down as UNC is the team I hate losing to the most in the ACC (yeah - I hate FSU too, but losing to them every now and then is expected as opposed to Mack Brown owning us), but man is it frustrating to see that of the only two teams we have lost to so far, one of them loses to a terrible 1-5 team and the other gets blown out by ****** Boston College team.
Yep, it's always good when UNC goes down. Now, if the Canes can just start doing it themselves, we'd really be cooking with gas.

Advertisement
Back