NC GAME...IF YOU WANT OHIO

Bama takes all the South Florida talent and one of the most racist states in the country, I hate osu but it was Terry Porter that screwed us not them... so f**k them bama coons!

Advertisement
Bama takes all the South Florida talent and one of the most racist states in the country, I hate osu but it was Terry Porter that screwed us not them... so f**k them bama coons!
There’s a handful of UM commits Bama wanted this cycle. The area where they’ve killed us is WR and CB. I expect that to change with Lash and TRob. This coming year isn’t as strong in South FL so it’ll be interesting to se what happens.

Side note, am I the only one who sees Justin Fields' throwing motion and want to puke and believe he'll need to change it next level?

Reed
Side note, am I the only one who sees Justin Fields' throwing motion and want to puke and believe he'll need to change it next level?
It’s comical looking at Jets fans on Twitter think that Jax will take Fields when they hire Urban Liar.

Advertisement
Reed

It’s comical looking at Jets fans on Twitter think that Jax will take Fields when they hire Urban Liar.
I'm a Bills fan, please NJ take him. I have a Trubisky feel about him. Athletic big kid who has a decent arm, will need to rework the throwing motion but unsure how much of it is the injury too, ball seems to always come out high (only really sat and watched tonight). Typically has struggled vs top tier teams and talent and Clemson was the outlier

I'm a Bills fan, please NJ take him. I have a Trubisky feel about him. Athletic big kid who has a decent arm, will need to rework the throwing motion but unsure how much of it is the injury too, ball seems to always come out high (only really sat and watched tonight). Typically has struggled vs top tier teams and talent and Clemson was the outlier
Name one OSU QB that’s a stud?!?!? There hasn’t been one in my 40 years.

Name one OSU QB that’s a stud?!?!? There hasn’t been one in my 40 years.
No I'm not even debating that, even through that Netflix series I kinda had a bad taste of him. But I don't see bonafide star like some people are claiming. I really only like two / three QBs in the class. Sunshine, BYU's qb, and the kid from Cincy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back