NC and Clemson

Cane44

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Those games looking different right about now. Not only after chugging our own koolaide, but also both teams dont seem as elite as thought. Clemson looked like dog crap last week and their qb aint the goods (see the pick6) he threw yesterday. NC had to beat App St. in overtime yesterday.

We obviously still gotta take game by game. But i feel alot better going into those games.

Advertisement
Those games looking different right about now. Not only after chugging our own koolaide, but also both teams dont seem as elite as thought. Clemson looked like dog crap last week and their qb aint the goods (see the pick6) he threw yesterday. NC had to beat App St. in overtime yesterday.

We obviously still gotta take game by game. But i feel alot better going into those games.
This is why I don’t overreact in week one. Everyone crowned UNC like LT was back in college but fact is USCE OL is 2022 Miami bad. Yea their DL is improved but Sc is a mess.

App State rushed for 219 yards and averaged 5 yards per rush against UNC.

iman shumpert smile GIF by Sacramento Kings

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least we now have an offense that can trade points with UNC if need be. Guidry looked capable in scheming up a defense to get enough pressure that should slow them down & limit scoring opportunities. If you take away the turnovers that spotted A&M 14 points, the defense pretty much contained the A&M offense.

I like that the A&M game gave us glimpses of both matchups (Clemson DL and UNC mobile passing QB). Can only help us when those games come around. We just need to get/stay healthy by then.

Advertisement
We ain't losing to Clemson. Especially if it is a night game and the freaks come out.

Their QB will need an ambulance by halftime.

UNC though I am still iffy on cause it is on the road but we could have beaten them last time at Chapel Hill in a shootout. This time around we may actually have the horses and coaching to do it.

Don’t look at the App game when it comes to UNC. 3 straight years have come down to the wire. Just one of those matchups.

They have an improved defense, still not great, but much improved.

Offense can lean more on the run game this year. Hampton has looked great and is finally healthy again. The WR room isn’t as good as it normally is.

I like Guidry in this matchup. Without a true deep threat to worry about, Guidry can do whatever he wants. Just gotta keep Maye from scrambling.

Advertisement
We ain't losing to Clemson. Especially if it is a night game and the freaks come out.

Their QB will need an ambulance by halftime.

UNC though I am still iffy on cause it is on the road but we could have beaten them last time at Chapel Hill in a shootout. This time around we may actually have the horses and coaching to do it.
If we are 6-0 for Clemson it will be Notre Dame 2017 loud

Those two matchups are in October. Let's focus on the next three games...

If we are 6-0 for Clemson it will be Notre Dame 2017 loud
Yes.
Dabo hasn't coached in the stadium since Al Golden's infamous last game (before renovations and the roof) when he made negative comments about it. It'll be a different experience.

Advertisement
Back