Off-Topic NBA playoffs 2k23

305to954

All American
This might be the most entertaining start to a NBA playoffs we’ve seen in a long time and ppl seem to be sleeping on it. 2 play in teams on the verge of moving on. Jimmy going crazy. The Lakers and Lebron looking like a real threat in the west..the suns playing their 3 players 45 min a game struggling with the clips without Kawhi and pg..the most enjoyable team to watch are probably the kings shooting at the warriors dynasty who once were the most enjoyable team…Dillon brooks calling lebron old after a W now them boys down 3-1..only thing missing is Ja pulling a gilbert A and bringing the .45 to the close out game lmao

Advertisement
Heat are back to shooting like last year. We’re doing this without Herro and Vic which makes it more impressive. We still got work to do tho. Milwaukee ain’t Memphis. Lakers ain’t beating GS or Sacramento shooting under 30% from 3 like they are.

Heat are back to shooting like last year. We’re doing this without Herro and Vic which makes it more impressive. We still got work to do tho. Milwaukee ain’t Memphis. Lakers ain’t beating GS or Sacramento shooting under 30% from 3 like they are.
Bucks are not playing good ball rn tho. And Giannis clearly isn’t right and Middleton was coming off njury. Still I didn’t see the Heat shooting it this well giving the szn they had. the Lakers Defense has been legit since the all star break as well. If I’m not mistaken they’ve been number 1 in that category since the deadline..I thought what the lakers were doing was fools gold as well. Especially with the emergence of reaves deadly pick n roll game lol..but at some the trend is the reality. The way they can defend for stretches keeps them in games. & they can get to the line when they need it during those dry offensive stretches..I think LA would definitely give The GSW problems, they have all year with their size. The kings imo would be the toughest matchup

Not a Heat fan, but thank you Heat for eliminating the btch *** Bucks!

So glad I won’t have to hear about overrated *** Giannis for the rest of the playoffs.

The most entertaining part will be Nick Wright having to explain away & make excuses for the supposed “bEsT pLaYeR iN tHe LeAgUe!” & why he got eliminated in the 1st round in 5 games.

Advertisement

So glad I won’t have to hear about overrated *** Giannis for the rest of the playoffs.

The most entertaining part will be Nick Wright having to explain away & make excuses for the supposed “bEsT pLaYeR iN tHe LeAgUe!” & why he got eliminated in the 1st round in 5 games.

How in the world does Budenholzer sub off Lopez late on defense, and then DOESNT USE A TIMEOUT final possession??!?

Jimmy is him tho my god, cannot believe we pulled that off.

@Budenholzer

C221C0D3-D332-427D-A5A4-F9CE7877A00A.jpeg

When talking about the best currrealty in the league, the conversation is often about Giannas, Jokic, Embid or sometimes Luka or Durant or even ***** *** Tatum.. Jimmy is never discussed.. That needs to change today.

Lol I didn’t see the heat doing this. I’d say the injury to Giannis earlier in the series but it’s probably more to do with Kris Middleton not being the same level 2 way player coming back from injury. Defensively bucks had no answer for jimmy

Advertisement
When talking about the best currrealty in the league, the conversation is often about Giannas, Jokic, Embid or sometimes Luka or Durant or even ***** *** Tatum.. Jimmy is never discussed.. That needs to change today.
the jimmy thing has always been weird too me..maybe It’s because Jimmy is inconsistent at times during the regular szn, idk. I don’t think anyone in their right minds taking him over the guys you listed in a vacuum talent for talent but as a competitor he has TOO many of these great moments to ignore

How in the world does Budenholzer sub off Lopez late on defense, and then DOESNT USE A TIMEOUT final possession??!?

Jimmy is him tho my god, cannot believe we pulled that off.

@Budenholzer

View attachment 236841
3 beats you. Ig Bucks went to their switch everything D..heat had all guards on the court too..tbh hats off too spo for that set

Playoff Jimmy is a god. Crazy he willed that team to these last two wins to finish this series off. Heat need to get that man more help.

Advertisement
the jimmy thing has always been weird too me..maybe It’s because Jimmy is inconsistent at times during the regular szn, idk. I don’t think anyone in their right minds taking him over the guys you listed in a vacuum talent for talent but as a competitor he has TOO many of these great moments to ignore
Jimmy takes it easy in the regular season. He averaged 23 a game this year while taking the least amount of shots per game of any player who averaged 20 plus. He's efficient as **** but playoff Jimmy is different tho. He actually hunts his shot more and somehow develops a 3 ball lol

Im biased because after the canes there’s no sports team i love more than the heat but…When it matters the most, of all the players right now..give me Jimmy over anyone.

He probably doesn’t do it enough for the entire regular season and yea that can hurt with seeding and building good habits i get it trust me it’s frustrating at times but he will do whatever is needed to win on both sides of the court. Truly a special competitor

Jimmy takes it easy in the regular season. He averaged 23 a game this year while taking the least amount of shots per game of any player who averaged 20 plus. He's efficient as **** but playoff Jimmy is different tho. He actually hunts his shot more and somehow develops a 3 ball lol
I agree. You can’t bully ball 82 games..but in the offs that **** playing O like it’s street ball lol

Advertisement
Im biased because after the canes there’s no sports team i love more than the heat but…When it matters the most, of all the players right now..give me Jimmy over anyone.

He probably doesn’t do it enough for the entire regular season and yea that can hurt with seeding and building good habits i get it trust me it’s frustrating at times but he will do whatever is needed to win on both sides of the court. Truly a special competitor
Love Jimmy but woah..relax lol..think this Knicks series about to be a classic tho..It’s gunna be a bam series imo..he’s the matchup on paper that has to win..them NYKs have some young dogs

Love Jimmy but woah..relax lol..think this Knicks series about to be a classic tho..It’s gunna be a bam series imo..he’s the matchup on paper that has to win..them NYKs have some young dogs
Lol who’s playing better right now?

I think its the same formula for the heat as always, jimmy/defense/3pt shooting. In the 4th he will hunt brunson

Lol who’s playing better right now?

I think its the same formula for the heat as always, jimmy/defense/3pt shooting. In the 4th he will hunt brunson
Devin booker is playing at that level too. KD just went for 28/7/6 on 50/45/95 splits vs the clips lol..Jimmy balling too don’t get me wrong..but I’m not taking him over some of the guys left..but he was incredible vs the bucks

Devin booker is playing at that level too. KD just went for 28/7/6 on 50/45/95 splits vs the clips lol..Jimmy balling too don’t get me wrong..but I’m not taking him over some of the guys left..but he was incredible vs the bucks
Book and Kd playing off each other makes it easier for them. I understand kd cause of his history but jimmy is better than book. Guy just dropped 98 points in 2 games on the one seed with great defense and playmaking lol

Advertisement
Back