NBA NBA is back

Advertisement
Magic spanking **** even though we played other scrubs teams so far. Johnathan Issac went down against clutching his knee again. Didn’t look good at all. I feel bad for the kid.

BLUE AND WHITE IGNITE. *** the Heat
Blue and White Ignite??...Lol...What tf have those Losers ever Won??...Garbage *** Front office since forever...

Speaking out against Morey is not pro China and anti Hong Kong. I agree with King James, if you're not from China or Hong Kong you shouldn't speak on the situation, especially if you're playing exhibition games in you know, China???
Okay so based on your reasoning we shouldn't have spoken out about the holocaust because it was happening in Germany ?

Didn't say you did, but who told the WHO COVID was nothing to worry about?

Trump... "On Wednesday, in front of a packed White House briefing room, President Trump told the country there were only 15 cases of coronavirus in the US, and “within a couple days [it is] going to be down to close to zero.”

What country, in concert with the NBA, abuses basketball academy students and denies them an education?

We do that here.

Who tries to control the South China Sea and forced down one our EP-3 aircraft in international airspace?

Uhhhh, it's called the South China Sea, of course they'll try to control it.

Who will NBA Commi$$ioner Adam Silver never criticise with any substance, but will do their bidding when it concerns Morley and Hong Kong?

Uhhhhh, Russia/Putin put bounties on our Soldiers, Trump did absolutely nothing.

What country, with human rights abuses from forced sterilization, concentration camps and the widespread imprisonment of political prisoners will LeBron never criticize in order to release $pace Jam 2?

Uhhhhh, we have human rights abuses right here in the Good Ole' USA, Breonna Taylor's killers are still free.

Advertisement
It’s a good question..ppl are turning off the NBA for the NHL over players and coaches displaying their feelings collectively...when it happens for the canes, will they keep that same energy??
Dude I go to cane games to get away from all this BS, they take a knee, I take a hike, call me when the season is over

to be honest I was able to watch parts of the heat game, but to be honest these games look like preseason games. Some really bad playing, seems everybody is just chucking up 3 pointers, and not much interest in playing defense :

Advertisement
A lot of casuals who watch for the spectacle aren’t gunna watch..ppl who love the sports and competition will..it will be the same for football
advertisers and networks don't care about this hypothesis. Less eyes equals lower tv contracts equals less money for players. this isn't debatable

Advertisement
advertisers and networks don't care about this hypothesis. Less eyes equals lower tv contracts equals less money for players. this isn't debatable
That’s a separate issue..the ratings aren’t down just because of the messaging being displayed..a lot of ppl have more pressing issues going in their lives. Sports is in the back burner for many..a large portion of sports fans are casuals and watch it for the spectacle. Crowded stadiums Is a big part of that...hockey ratings are down also btw

That’s a separate issue..the ratings aren’t down just because of the messaging being displayed..a lot of ppl have more pressing issues going in their lives. Sports is in the back burner for many..a large portion of sports fans are casuals and watch it for the spectacle. Crowded stadiums Is a big part of that...hockey ratings are down also btw
But hockey rating have been dropping for years.

Advertisement
boring sport is boring, shoot a 3, shoot a 3, shoot a 3

yawn

I miss the early 2000's basketball when you had super stars on every single team seemingly. Tracy mcgrady, dwyane wade, vince carter, allen iverson, ray allen, it seemed like every single team had a SUPER star on it.

Also what the ____ is with these guys having "peace" and "vote" on the back of their jerseys? Play ball man, I wanna watch sports to get away from all this drama.

Real basketball died out around 2010, watch the difference in style vs what we see now

Advertisement
Back