NBA NBA Finals

Miami needs to add a true PG.

I would go to the Wizards and offer Dragic, Olynyk, Nunn, Jones Jr, Silva, and 2-3 years worth of picks for Beal and Wall. I’ll even add Solomon Hill or Robinson.
Miami doesn’t need a true PG. they need a combo guard who can penetrate and score on all levels. I think Herro has the goods. Heat gunna be a interesting team in the East next year

Advertisement
Miami doesn’t need a true PG. they need a combo guard who can penetrate and score on all levels. I think Herro has the goods. Heat gunna be a interesting team in the East next year
No, they have combo guys. They need somebody set everything up, not a combo guy. How is our three game and Butler’s driving to open up if there’s no legitimate facilitator of the basketball that has a legit 3? Wall has that. Beal adds even more spacing and they both are obtainable without losing Bam or Herro. Especially since the Wizards are more interested in picks and tanking.

No, they have combo guys. They need somebody set everything up, not a combo guy. How is our three game and Butler’s driving to open up if there’s no legitimate facilitator of the basketball that has a legit 3? Wall has that. Beal adds even more spacing and they both are obtainable without losing Bam or Herro. Especially since the Wizards are more interested in picks and tanking.
Lmao..your not getting Beal and Wall without giving up Herro, or bam if not both along with future picks and a vet or 2.
Herro is a 2 guard/wing (may develop his handle and play making) and Butler is a wing. The heats only combo guard is Goran RN. I think a jru Holliday, or Eric Gordon type would fit perfectly in the Heats system as pick n roll ball handler.

Lmao..your not getting Beal and Wall without giving up Herro, or bam if not both along with future picks and a vet or 2.
Herro is a 2 guard/wing (may develop his handle and play making) and Butler is a wing. The heats only combo guard is Goran RN. I think a jru Holliday, or Eric Gordon type would fit perfectly in the Heats system as pick n roll ball handler.
Are you high?

We can easily give them Dragic, Olynyk, Nunn, Jones jr, Hill, Chris Silva, and 2-3 years work of picks for a PG that’s coming of an Achilles and hasn’t played since 18 and a borderline star. I can get Chris Paul for a 1/4 of that offer and probably keep Nunn, Jones and Hill.

Are you high?

We can easily give them Dragic, Olynyk, Nunn, Jones jr, Hill, Chris Silva, and 2-3 years work of picks for a PG that’s coming of an Achilles and hasn’t played since 18 and a borderline star. I can get Chris Paul for a 1/4 of that offer and probably keep Nunn, Jones and Hill.
Lol “boarderline star”... Your not only High but delusional if you think any team is giving up a 27 year old player who averaged **** 30 and 6 for a 35 year old aging player as a center piece , a vet role player, a rookie, a at best rotational player and some bench warmers. A package for Beal will have to include Bam, Herro and picks..they might move off wall because of his contract and the injury he’s coming off but the heat would have to get a 3rd team involved to give a lottery pick Imo...bottomline it’s not happening

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back