NBA NBA Finals

plantcity3

Senior
All y’all Heat finals and nobody started a thread for the finals against Bron?

I’ll eat crow on the Heat. Definitely didn’t think they would make it past the Milwaukee Giannis.

After this 1st quarter it looks like we are in for a good series.

Advertisement
Jimmy Butler rolled his ankle also.

I really want to see Miami take it. Even more after LeBron cried about not getting MVP.

Advertisement
It was a long shot before this injury. Can’t imagine he’ll play another minute with this injury.

If Bam or Dragic are out for any games it’s a wrap. In 4. And I’m a Heat Homer. Those 2 are the reason we are in the finals.

Dragic is the steady hand of this team. If he goes, that's a wrap. We'd be lucky to win 1 game. That said, we should all be stoked for them having made it this far.

Oh and yeah, LAL is a juggernaut.

lol... ratings are way down. I am so SHOCKED!!! 40%. couldn't happen to a better bunch of fools. and that is even after they added all the hospitals, restaurants etc that gave them an increase in 12% and they are still 40% down overall! China gonna be furious!!!

lol... ratings are way down. I am so SHOCKED!!! 40%. couldn't happen to a better bunch of fools.

1632475.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami needs to add a true PG.

I would go to the Wizards and offer Dragic, Olynyk, Nunn, Jones Jr, Silva, and 2-3 years worth of picks for Beal and Wall. I’ll even add Solomon Hill or Robinson.

Advertisement
I cant even hate in the Heat atm...At least the made the finals lol
Im not hating 🤣. Ima life long Floridian which means I know full well we got pure fair weather fans in my state who love to start capping when the pro Florida teams do well but any other time be quiet asf 🤣..I had Miami coming out the East when bubble play started and had them beating Milwaukee all szn

Advertisement
Back