NAYQUAN WRIGHT

jslida

Recruit
Why are we not actively recruiting Nayquan? He is arguably the best back down here next cycle and I also think he is better than Marcus Crowley. Staff making a big mistake not recruiting him.

Advertisement
Some time kids peak. He didn’t even play football for carol city this past season I dont Think

I think that he’s a great weapon, but maybe not the type of RB that we are looking for. Crowley isn’t a pushover by far..

Why are we not actively recruiting Nayquan? He is arguably the best back down here next cycle and I also think he is better than Marcus Crowley. Staff making a big mistake not recruiting him.

Great first post troll. How long you been friends with nayquan? You make it a habit of posting for your friends?

Because McIntosh, Cain , and Sanders are all higher on our board. I don’t think Crowley ends up at RB kid is massive and could still get bigger. Wright is good but questionable to see how he comes back after this year.

Advertisement

Welcome to the board Mr. Wright!

Because McIntosh, Cain , and Sanders are all higher on our board. I don’t think Crowley ends up at RB kid is massive and could still get bigger. Wright is good but questionable to see how he comes back after this year.

Crowley will be a 215lb college RB with good speed and vision, that’s fine..

Great first post troll. How long you been friends with nayquan? You make it a habit of posting for your friends?

Lol I grew up with him but chill out bro it was just a simple question.

Advertisement
why are people acting like this kid wasnt one of the best RBs in SFL as a sophomore?

I'm sure if he shows he's recovered and balls out his senior year, we'll be on him

why are people acting like this kid wasnt one of the best RBs in SFL as a sophomore?

I'm sure if he shows he's recovered and balls out his senior year, we'll be on him

And? He had a serious injury and didn't play as a Junior. He's also significantly overweight right now.

I doubt any major school is pushing for him.

If he comes back with a strong senior year, I'm sure our coaches will take notice

Advertisement

Crowley will be a 215lb college RB with good speed and vision, that’s fine..
If he stops growing. He could easily grow into another position or just be a big bruising back. He has the frame

Advertisement

And? He had a serious injury and didn't play as a Junior. He's also significantly overweight right now.

If he comes back with a strong senior year, I'm sure our coaches will take notice

U basically summarized what he said.

U basically summarized what he said.
Lol yup

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

That might be Uncle Luke too. According to him, Miami should really only be recruiting from Carol City, NW, BTW, Central, Edison, etc

Advertisement
Back