Navy vs Houston

Advertisement
Houston has the ball now... But even if they score navy will hold ball and milk clock.

If Tennessee and Houston lose today we are sitting pretty at #8 most likely maybe #7

One loss Louisville ahead of us probably since loss is close to Clemson

Advertisement
Paul Johnson runs the triple option because he wants to make the game excruciatingly slow. NAVY runs the option because it gives them the best chance to win with the athletes they can get.

I hate watching GT, but strangely enjoy watching Navy

Dude me too. Weird

I also used to enjoy Air Force back in the day. That's so funny.

Both Air Force and Navy are fin to watch.
Tough, hard-nosed kids and they are well-coached.
They are also better at passing than what people assumed,
especially Air Force.

I think it's the pass element , they're normally better. The qb s can normally throw it a little . I actually like the flex bone , not the wish vine though . The space in flexbobe gives you more options and space

Hermann is a genius right? EVERYONE going to.back the truck up with cash to get him...

and he is losing to a Service Academy...dont get me wrong...those war fighters are athletes..

but not the same.type athletes across the board to really compete at D1P5...

Houston is losing to NAVY...

A win against a Triple option team is nothing you should take for granted even if it's an ugly win. Happy we got past ga tech rather easily

Advertisement
Paul Johnson runs the triple option because he wants to make the game excruciatingly slow. NAVY runs the option because it gives them the best chance to win with the athletes they can get.

Good point too, I think it's that and the other schools pass more / better

A win against a Triple option team is nothing you should take for granted even if it's an ugly win. Happy we got past ga tech rather easily

Even though I expected a win I never get over confident about GT. I know how annoying that crap is especially since nobody runs it anymore. Then mix in all the freshmen in two deep.

Service Acadamies have to run option offense...our regs are brutal on OL amd DL...they get waivers for preseason and season..but then have to cut weight to get back into standards...

no way to run an effective program doing that to your big boys...

Herman took that call from Texas before the game. He gone.

Advertisement
Can't believe navy is gonna do it... Usually the top team comes back and saves themselves.. Wow

Another thing about Navy is that they have been having a lot of injuries of late yet they still keep playing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back