Navaughn Donaldson vs. Toledo

View as article
Advertisement
Honestly I see why we had to stay on him so hard... He has all the makings you want in offensive lineman. Fast, Strong , and knows how to block. Honestly proud of the o line through 2 games they are switching and chipping the right people. Mental seems good right now

Honestly I see why we had to stay on him so hard... He has all the makings you want in offensive lineman. Fast, Strong , and knows how to block. Honestly proud of the o line through 2 games they are switching and chipping the right people. Mental seems good right now

**** yea need them to do well against duke[emoji736][emoji736]

kid has unreal feet. Even better than Darling who i loved early on here. Kid just has to remain healthy...h elooks like a better Max Jean Jilles if yall can remember from NMB/UGA.

Advertisement
Donaldson is so big defensive linemen need a passport to go around him legally. Jokes aside, he will be the anchor of what has the potential to be a dominant offensive line unit in the future. Love what he and Gaynor bring to that group.

Advertisement
Kid is special, we're lucky to have him. I'm anxious to see how he does against teams like VT and FSU

Kid was plowing DBs 15 yards down field. You don't see this **** from a true Freshman. High 1st Rounder when he decides to bounce.

Advertisement
Scary part is he still has a ton of room to improve on. Technique wise, he looks like a true freshman. I can tell almost every snap where is going just by his stance/hand placement. To be 18, his power is unreal.

Scary how well he moves. Big ups to him and the S&C staff for whipping him into shape.

Advertisement
Scary part is he still has a ton of room to improve on. Technique wise, he looks like a true freshman. I can tell almost every snap where is going just by his stance/hand placement. To be 18, his power is unreal.

Maybe, but what do you do with him when he gets there? Kid arrives very very nicely.

Advertisement
Back