Natty Thread TCU vs. UGA

Potentially more money and the chance to join an elite group of coaches who have won Natty’s at two schools.

He also grew up in Bama.
NFL bound if he’s ambitious.

These guys have huge egos and want to be the best at every level.

There’s nothing left to prove in college potential for him.

Advertisement
Hahahah. Yes Bennet is good. Please. Put him on Virginia Tech and we will see how good he is.
He is a product of the talent around him.
He is benefiting from having a loaded roster, but if he was in that VT roster, he would make them better. The kid is not as pedestrian as you may think. He’s not bad. I had the daunting task of trying to stop him one Friday night about 4-5 years ago. 🤣😂🤣. We won something like 54-49 ONLY cause he dropped the ball off his leg during a scramble. He’s much better than he looks. Put it that way.

TCU got 124 yds in the 1st half and most of that came on tat one broken pass play….TCU doesn’t have that drive they’re less than 50 yds total in the first half…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you all think a loss like this impacts TCU going into next year? this is horrific, on prime time, and nationally televised

UGA QB for next year is going to be interesting to watch. I don’t think they’ll roll with Brock. I still think they’ll push for Maye after spring

Advertisement
People sleep on him and this offense. People think this is three yards and void of dust but they spread the field and out there athletes in position. Constant motion , misdirection , zone reads, rpo’s and constant pressure on all three levels.
they changed their OC multiple times and their O has evolved along w Bowers at TE being a game changer. monken was a great hire.

Advertisement
Back