National Signing Day......

Peruche

Sophomore
Premium
If we sign all these kids this Wednesday Feb. 6th, 2013 were do you think this class will rank in the top 25 for this recruiting cycle......

Collins
Brooks
Edwards
Thomas
Kirkland
Bryant
Coley
Grace

Advertisement
If we sign all these kids this Wednesday Feb. 6th, 2013 were do you think this class will rank in the top 25 for this recruiting cycle......

Collins
Brooks
Edwards
Thomas
Kirkland
Bryant
Coley
Grace

For me personally, It's a Top 5 class. Most recruiting sites would have them in the Top 10. Might crack the Top 5 of ESPN because a close like that just might give them a bunch of 150 commits

Who gives a ****? The question should be, Where do you think the Canes will rank at the end of the 2014 season? 2015?

Advertisement

Collins
Brooks
Edwards
Thomas
Kirkland
Bryant
Coley
Grace

Honestly, I could care less where we are ranked with the recruiting sites.
Fuuck them all.

Forget rankings on Rivals -- they reward quantity too much in their rankings and we're signing a smaller class. If we close like that, this would be a truly elite class, where we picked up all of the best players in SoFla, landed a blue-chip QB, and cherry-picked some talent on the OL, at TE, and on the DL. A quintessential Miami recruiting class.

Collins
Brooks
Edwards
Thomas
Kirkland
Bryant
Coley
Grace

Seeing as how 6/8 on that list are in the ESPN150, we'd definitely get moved into the Top 12 area, probably not more than Top 8 though since we aren't ESPN's favorite group of people

I think we land 7 of those 8, with 6 being the odd man out

I don't care where we're ranked. I feel like all of those cats are ballers.

I'm more worried about how many of them we get.

Advertisement
Agreed - While we all love pretty rankings awards and etc, just remember were 2008 got us....

If we get all of these guys, would you care if we were ranked outside of the top 25? I would love to have all of those guys and would gladly take a ranking outside of the TOP 50. Some of these boys are immediate impact types, but most of them are Golden program changers. If we can haul this class and we show some results, we'll get every single 2014 So Fla prospect we want.

--

Collins
Brooks
Edwards
Thomas
Kirkland
Bryant
Coley
Grace

Honestly, I could care less where we are ranked with the recruiting sites.
Fuuck them all.

Class of 15 5* would be behind a class of 26 3* in all of those rankings.....

what would YOU rather have....

To me, it's like this- the only true measure since scholarship numbers per school vary greatly year to year, if you go by anything, go by average stars. That said of course if you get a top 10 class by normal rankings, you tout it for PR sake, but the facts remain the same...

The least productive day of my life was the day several years ago when we got THE CLASS with the MNW crew and all the other stars. When they turned to junk I stopped following as much. I'll be pretty useless this Wed. tho just to see what Golden can really pull off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back