National Signing Day Livestream

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a class better than anyone could have imagined and a Daytona kid that would have been gravy goes to Saban and the best DB school in America.

I'm having as good a time as I've had being a Miami fan in recruiting in years. Hopefully you are as well.
I think it’s possible to have this feeling and also be underwhelmed with Addae’s recruiting.

We have a class better than anyone could have imagined and a Daytona kid that would have been gravy goes to Saban and the best DB school in America.

I'm having as good a time as I've had being a Miami fan in recruiting in years. Hopefully you are as well.
No doubt. Best Class we've signed in years. I'm loving the way every position group is coming together..

DB recruiting has been below average since Addae arrived and its the second year in a row he lost key battles on signing day. Fair to be critical

Advertisement
Good to see Lofton in

Chillout bro.

1703086660554.png

Advertisement

you are very nice benedict cumberbatch GIF

@Peter Ariz saying D$ continues to feel "quietly confident" on JJ. Wiltfong says he's hearing buzz about Miami flipping JJ but one source still tells him O$U, Gaby hearing Miami buzz too.

Pete says its a two horse race right now. Brad asked if D$ was going to put in an official prediction, Pete just reiterated he continues to feel "quietly confident"

@Peter Ariz saying D$ continues to feel "quietly confident" on JJ. Wiltfong says he's hearing buzz about Miami flipping JJ but one source still tells him O$U, Gaby hearing Miami buzz too.

Pete says its a two horse race right now.
Industry reluctantly having to admit Miami has been in this recruitment.

Advertisement
I said this in the JJ thread, but the JJ recruitment is eerily similar to the Citizen recruitment.

Advertisement
Back