National Signing Day Live Thread

Advertisement
bode well for shemar?
chick seal GIF
Momentum is good! No idea what it means for anyone else besides Mario is a G who moves in SILENCE

FUQ the CBs!!

He thinks from the way the hats are laid out he leaning Canes.

Canes hat is unique in that it doesn’t have a big arch and is a flat cap and the others aren’t

Idk

Yeah, that whole "theory" was bullcrap though, as he first put on a white Miami hat (flat bill), then took it off, and ultimately put on a green Miami had that had the same arched bill as the Auburn/Gaytors/LSU hats did.

Maybe the theory has merit though, and Tre'Vonte screwed up by putting on the white Miami hat first instead of the green hat. Or maybe someone noticed that he had two Miami hats.

Regardless, WE GOT HIM!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If the kid is a star, he’ll sell a million t shirts.
I hope he does.

NIL will be huge for schools like us and USC that aren’t tiny little college towns.

If Miami is close to being “Miami” again our players will be the biggest stars in the sport

Advertisement

What's weird is the white Miami hat had a bent peak too... so realistically he should have just pulled out the green one and had the white one on the table.

I'll get my people to talk to his people - he can improve this.

Who is next to announce? I thought there was supposed to be someone else announcing at 12

Those chains were keeping the ****boi's home. No chain; no ****boi's. We back boys.

Advertisement
Back