National seeds struggling gators shut out

BearThatAteDBC

Redshirt Freshman
SEC about to win 1st game this weekend. We need to take care of business and see what happens in Omaha. Hopefully FSU takes care of gators

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Fsu pulls it off, may only be three national seeds. aTm being the scariest.

They are all scary right now.Any team that just won a regional and super regional is playing great baseball right now.They are all hot.No gimmies and no one is going to forfeit.Who wants it more and who will stand up and take it.That's is what is great about college baseball-the true champion earns it on the field.Looking forward to a awesome tournament and hopefully our pitching will hold up and the Canes will win it all.Either way it should be entertaining.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've never seen so many non national seeds get to Omaha. I'm not saying it will happen but if we start playing like we did during the UNC series would could cruise to title games.

Advertisement
I have had to listen to SEC fans all season about how they own football, baseball, and are good at basketball (which is a lie). I am loving this. I don't have much faith in FSU tomorrow but I will be pulling for them. There are no bad teams in Omaha but if ever a bracket plays out in your favor, this is it. Canes need to capitalize. Arizona is no slouch but we're losing a lot to the draft so gotta make it happen this year.

Gators starting pitching is excellent. Offensively they are meh. Hopefully the mashers on Coastal Carolina can do damage.

Advertisement
Back