Nassir Little denies FBI Allegations against Miami

calinative umstudent

All-ACC
Premium
North Carolina Tar Heels recruit Nassir Little, father deny FBI allegations against Miami Hurricanes under oath

His AAU director, Brad Augustine of 1Family Hoops, was linked to fraud and corruption charges.

Anyways, he denied under oath Friday allegations of bribery and misconduct levied against the Hurricanes' coaching staff.
He said under oath "I state unequivocally that, with the exception of athletic scholarships customary to attendant to such recruiting, neither I nor my father, Harold Little, ever solicited or discussed a payment of any kind in exchange for my commitment to play basketball at the University of Miami or any school."

"No corporate official or employee or AAU official or representative ever offered or so much as discussed any form of improper payment to myself or to any member of my family. Neither I, nor to my knowledge my father, ever spoke with [defendants] James Gatto, Merl Code, Christian Dawkins, Jonathan Brad Augustine or Munish Sood or AAU coach Darryl Hardin about improper payments or any payment at all. And certainly, no coach or representative of the University of Miami or any university had such discussions with us."

Advertisement
Really hope we can get this wrapped up soon and possibly have a chance at little. I know he committed to UNC but he had previously said he wanted to wait until early next year to decide

Too late man. Damage is already done, all of our targets for this class eliminated us

******* unbelievable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back