Nash Flipped His 24/7 Crystal Ball Pick From LSU To Miami

I think there is a reason why LSU doesn't want him to visit. I feel like people are trying to create obstacles to keep him away from UM this weekend.

Like someone said earlier. You take a OV to hang with your boy Moten and some other recruits, then you go to LSU and want nothing to do with Miami?

You claim you have chemistry with 4 south fla kids @ LSU but need to see if that chemistry is with the Miami recruits? Refer to previous post...your came to visit your boy Moten lol

LSU paging Ted DiBiase....

From what I've heard--and I think my source is good--and I hope I'm not violating his confidence, that LSU knows that if TV visits and is satisfied that he will get in and have good academic support, he flips back. It's all on DS and working her magic.

Forget the $$$, Genron, scheme...I think it's this.

I hope this is right, and I hope I have not said anything I should not have said.

Advertisement
I think there is a reason why LSU doesn't want him to visit. I feel like people are trying to create obstacles to keep him away from UM this weekend.

Like someone said earlier. You take a OV to hang with your boy Moten and some other recruits, then you go to LSU and want nothing to do with Miami?

You claim you have chemistry with 4 south fla kids @ LSU but need to see if that chemistry is with the Miami recruits? Refer to previous post...your came to visit your boy Moten lol

From what I've heard--and I think my source is good--and I hope I'm not violating his confidence, that LSU knows that if TV visits and is satisfied that he will get in and have good academic support, he flips back. It's all on DS and working her magic.

I hope this is right, and I hope I have not said anything I should not have said.

So you're saying if he visits, he's ours to lose?

So you're saying if he visits, he's ours to lose?

Should tell Valentine all he needs to know. Miami tells recruits take your visits and make sure. LSU says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Crystal ball thing is so dumb.. You shouldn't be able to switch your predictions ten thousand times all the way up until the kid inks the papers. Anyone that doesn't go 100% in their predictions should be banned from recruiting journalism or whatever you want to call it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back