Names on the Back of the jerseys have the Miami font

fincane

Senior
Different

COKP-SNXAAA9SF8.jpg

COKP-SgWsAA54aE.jpg

Advertisement
ugly.

and when are we gonna wear orange on white again? i hate the orange on orange look.

Advertisement
we never wore that orange on orange till this staff took over. That **** aint Miami

I hope these look better in action... I may be in the minority but I don't care for these at all.

we never wore that orange on orange till this staff took over. That **** aint Miami

We never had green pants till 2000. That wasn't Miami. So your boy allowed Nike to phase out Orange and bring the clam on board. But he won right? So not a big deal.

Advertisement
Orange on orange isn't great but at least we are wearing orange. It seemed like we only wore green last year for most games.

We never had green pants till 2000. That wasn't Miami. So your boy allowed Nike to phase out Orange and bring the clam on board. But he won right? So not a big deal.

yup, winning kinda makes a big difference.

I associate winning to combos we wore when we were..... winning, and orange/orange to us sucking balls...

Advertisement
Last night I saw the Blue Hens' new Adidas uniforms. They had nearly unreadable numbers. Many complained.

The mixing of upper and lower case is an aBomINaTIoN. I can understand it as a logo

university_of_miami_hurricanes.png
because you are only dealing with a few characters.

Now the uniform has been reduced to some kewl teen hacker underground web site. All things considered, it's no wonder some call the company ah-di-da.

So, who was the MORON in the AD office that bought into this CRAP?

By the way, that is NOT the school font. This new unreadable mess has narrower characters. Guarantee that, in the near future, some pundit will connect the unreadable font with the team's ineptness.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back