Names of the 18 baby canes that joned team today?

Nobody lets even decent DT's transfer to a team in your own conference!!!!! I bet Ol' Paul Johnson and staff getting a big laugh out of this one. Sounds like a country western singer. Maybe he can sing the National Anthem before games. Will never see the field. Wait! Golden and Dorito might make him a starter so I better shut up.

One of the preferred walk-ons is Colton Lynn, a DT from St. Thomas Aquinas who started next to Anthony Moten.

He's 6 ft. 300 lbs and can squat 825 lbs, ridiculously strong. Was at Georgia Tech last semester and was the strongest kid on the team.

We all know we can use DT's.

you can't block a walk-on from transferring...

Advertisement
Nobody lets even decent DT's transfer to a team in your own conference!!!!! I bet Ol' Paul Johnson and staff getting a big laugh out of this one. Sounds like a country western singer. Maybe he can sing the National Anthem before games. Will never see the field. Wait! Golden and Dorito might make him a starter so I better shut up.

One of the preferred walk-ons is Colton Lynn, a DT from St. Thomas Aquinas who started next to Anthony Moten.

He's 6 ft. 300 lbs and can squat 825 lbs, ridiculously strong. Was at Georgia Tech last semester and was the strongest kid on the team.

We all know we can use DT's.

you can't block a walk-on from transferring...

Point being, if he was any good he would have a scholarship and therefore he wouldn't be a scrub walkon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back