Name one Miami coach who...

Advertisement
If you are speaking about coordinators, Schiano has had moderate success, Stoops has done a decent job, Sunny Lubick(sp) had a decent career, Tommy Tubberville as well; I do believe coordinators have had success after being here. Maybe not the ultimate success but they have been moderately successful.

If you are speaking about head coaches, that is rather difficult. Most have left for the pros or been fired for incompetence. A coach fired for poor performance is unlikely to find success after their time here because being a competent leader is important even at a school full of talent like Miami. However, Schnelly has made FAU a half decent program. Coker I believe is the only other Head Coach (in the modern era) to actually get another head gig. Sorry I don't know how he has done.

By the way, your question is not very clear.

Wrong. Erickson had TWO stints in the NFL with a playoff birth while in Seattle. (he also had a DUI of course) and landed the HC job at Arizona St, having some success..He also was at his Alma mater Idaho before taking the ASU job. He was in the process of turning that program around before he bolted after only one year. Like him or not, Dennis Erickson is a great College football coach. Or at least he was. Oh, and I forgot about Oregon ST. That was a masterful coaching job and run he had up there.

Last edited:
So 100% of the coaches who never won before Miami will win at Miami, GTK.

How would that even be possible. My god if douche bag is on your side you know better check yourself into rehab.

Have 100% of the coaches who have not won anything come here and won? Then why the F would this say that.

It says that Richt is the most successful coach we have ever hired. Throughout the history of Miami football you couldn't have been more happy than with the Richt hire. This is the first time we have ever gone out and gotten a extremely successful coach. The very first time.

To sit here and ****** when your team has done something better than they ever have means you are not a Miami fan and you don't understand the game of Miami football.

To sit here an ****** about how he has not won a title when no Miami coach has ever won a title before or after Miami is again proof that you have no clue about the history of Miami football and that your simply not a fan.

I get it... Bleeding vaginas ****** and do nothing else, but bleeding vaginas have no part in Miami football. Either be a part of the comeback or leave.

You might might manage to make Mark hated before his first season starts. I like Mark and, if it was not Butch, then he was a very good hire indeed. While it is true that no Hurricane head coach ever won an NC as head coach before or after being at Miami, JJ and Dennis were not FIRED from their last jobs before coming here. JJ never coached college again but there was that matter of TWO Super Bowls and Dennis, who I never really liked, had excellent success in college, AFTER the NFL HC thing.

I admit that Mark had more success before coming here than JJ and Dennis and all other except Howard. However, Mark also has had a ton more failure than JJ or Dennis --- something you ignore. As to Howard, it is not close. Howard was far and away the more successful coach ever hied here. He recruited and coach a certain Joe Willie at Bama under the MOST successful college coach ever. His career in NFL was outstanding(Mark's, well doesn't exist.) He was OC of the ONLY perfect team in modern NFL history. That is THE ONLY perfect team. Oh, he the highest level in coaching, HC of NFL team. Oh, he also recruited your boy Mark.

Mark is a excellent hire but getting fired is a huge thing and he is not close to the hire that Howard was. JJ and Dennis took this job early in careers and were climbing the latter. Mark is nearing retirement and just got throw off the latter. I believe he will do very well here but stop blowing him up into something he has not been. He has a shot at winning NC here to close his NICE career off with a huge bang but he is not the GREAT GET he would have been 4 or 8 years ago BEFORE he failed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back