Nail In The Coffin

rejuvaphan

Recruit
Will these pictures be the nail in Golden's coffin? Will the BOT finally be embarrassed and forced into firing Al immediately? Golden has been a mediocre coach ( that is being kind to him). His record so far, and especially last year is grounds for firing him. Now, as the HC of UM Football Program, his head should roll. These photos wreak of insensitivity, and bigotry ( even if they were not intended as such).

I cannot believe how far this program has fallen. This has got to be the straw that broke the camel's back. I do not care if it is 5 days before the start of the season. We need to hire a new coach immediately, even one who knows his job might be a one season gig.

SMH!

Advertisement
As the SS Fraulden sails through sexually troubled waters, let us heed the appropriate words of Mr Gaye, and spread love throughout Canesassland. Meanwhile, the

Firing Day Countdown is now at 92 days.

Of course, if the SS Fraulden grinds itself on the nearby shoals of Sexual Gaffe, the countdown will be duly accelerated.

[video=youtube;rjlSiASsUIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs[/video]

Advertisement
Will these pictures be the nail in Golden's coffin? Will the BOT finally be embarrassed and forced into firing Al immediately? Golden has been a mediocre coach ( that is being kind to him). His record so far, and especially last year is grounds for firing him. Now, as the HC of UM Football Program, his head should roll. These photos wreak of insensitivity, and bigotry ( even if they were not intended as such).

I cannot believe how far this program has fallen. This has got to be the straw that broke the camel's back. I do not care if it is 5 days before the start of the season. We need to hire a new coach immediately, even one who knows his job might be a one season gig.

SMH!

Hire and pay Freeh to an "Independent" investigaTion.
Bring out the report and fire his *** after the 1st loss for cause.

Last edited:
Yes this picture mess is embarrassing. I could not believe it when I first saw them. Figured it was a big joke by some Golden hater with cash to burn. And I still do not want to believe it is true. However can anyone answer these questions:

Is Caneshooter affiliated with the U?

Why are the pictures only of walkons?

What was the purpose of this photo shoot and were any coaches present?

Advertisement
Play the season and let the chips fall where they may . . . but someone - head coach, athletic director - must be tone death to allow those photos to circulate at a time when the fan base wants blood.

It's so tough to understand the thought process.
1. Who would pose like that in a hurricane uni?
2. Who would allow them to be photographed like that?
3. How would it help the program?
4.how would it benefit the young men doing this?
5.Why would you release these images to anyone, let alone the interwebz?
It's an embarrassment to anyone who has ever been apart of theU.
Someone needs to be held accountable

Advertisement
You think this guy cares or is going to do anything?
CCeUPS5VEAEPkFW.jpg

Advertisement

SMH!

No! I would be more concerned with him getting fired over these pictures than job performance. Frankly, I am sick of all this PC B.S.
To **** with the go along to get along crowd. Those who are hyper sensitive to people making fun of them then don't need to leave the house, turn on the internet or TV
We have a bunch of ball-less leaders who cave in to every wacked out group that comes along. I suppose because they are too busy powdering their asses.

Advertisement
Back