2025 Naeshaun Montgomery WR from Cardinal Newman in PB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dousso on Naeshaun Montgomery

On Naeshaun Montgomery: He visited Alabama, got off the plane, got on the Uber, showed up to the playoffs, and led the weekend in touchdowns. He's Mr. Big Time Playmaker. His catch radius is just as good as it comes. It's elite of the elite. He has that special trait where he legitimately floats. As he's going up, the DB's going up, and he's going to stay there as the DB's going down.
He's got incredible body control. He knows how to turn his hips, get his bellybutton to the ball, and really come down with it. He's been working with Justin Jefferson and Justin Fields a lot this offseason. He ran track. He transferred to Miami Central.
I think you're going to see a completely different player on film. I know he had some red flags with his speed, but I think he's really made those strides. If he doesn't end up in Miami, I could see him ending up at LSU or a big program like that. He’s one of those guys that you scratch your head, “Why didn't he come to Miami?” Even though he’s from Rhode Island, he lives in South Florida. This kid is a special talent.

Advertisement
Back