N’kosi was sharp

Loose Cannon

Junior
F1FAD004-6D7D-45F3-BA81-204B8798B447.jpeg

Advertisement
I’m starting to think the coaches might know better than us who’s ready to play and when.

Y’all see them freshmen getting they asses shredded in the 4th? Everyone couldn’t understand why they weren’t playing.

Now you know.

Advertisement
I’m starting to think the coaches might know better than us who’s ready to play and when.

Y’all see them freshmen getting they asses shredded in the 4th? Everyone couldn’t understand why they weren’t playing.

Now you know.

Don't trip over backpedaling from all your posts from the past few months where you insisted Rosier was a better qb than Perry.

Advertisement
He made 6 or 7 throws that Rosier couldn’t even dream of making
And he made 3 or 4 he should never have attempted. Freshman growing pangs though. Richt looked to be doing a good job coaching him up on the sideline. He’ll be better for it, but that’s a prime example of why you don’t just throw a guy to the wolves before he’s ready to hunt.

So funny this immense total overreaction to Perry playing. Scored 31 pts against FIU. Only 7 pts in the second half. He obviously has a lot of work to do. No one would accept this performance from Rosier

I never insisted on anything besides playing the best player. I took issue with idiots who felt obligated to trash a player even though it was coaches who kept trotting him out there.

That's not what you were saying. I saved the posts where I laid out the stats explaining why Rosier was not going to be successful based on his completion percentage and you put on your Captain Save-A-Ho cape and insisted that the stats were irrelevant because Rosier was a winner. I appreciate what Rosier did, but also knew, from many years of watching football that the acc coastal was the absolute limit for Rosier.

I then bet you $200 that Rosier wouldn't finish season as a qb but you didn't have the balls to back up your stance. I don't normally gloat but you and PickleRicht were especially irritating because you thought you were the smartest guys in the room all off-season. You aren't fooling anyone pretending that you weren't the biggest proponent for keeping Rosier at qb.

Advertisement
@Loose Cannon

Great gif

But why you out here stealing me shtick dog? I mean, you couldn’t even send me a courtesy message?

Last edited:
Advertisement
So funny this immense total overreaction to Perry playing. Scored 31 pts against FIU. Only 7 pts in the second half. He obviously has a lot of work to do. No one would accept this performance from Rosier

All true, but it's clear his ceiling is higher, in the pocket.

So far, I like the way that he doesn't lock onto receivers and I also admire the way he looks off the safety...that's a plus...

Advertisement
Back