N’Kosi Perry starts the rest of the season 9-3 | Jarren Williams Starts 6-6.

Who do you want to start the rest of the season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
this coaching staff is learning on the job... their decision on the QB competition was just first in a list of bad decisions from Diaz and Enos.

im not the happiest with how the season is going so far but i promise you i will take their choice over Krazycane , don't take it personal

Advertisement
I’m not as down on Jarren as some here, but his game is suited for a team with a solid o line. Kosi is better when the play breaks down which unfortunately has occurred a lot.

Pick your choice....

I’m a proud member of the Kosi Hive so I’m going with the 9-3 regular season.

I admire your candor and all that. Seriously I do. But Miami WON'T finish 6-6 with JW!

Nevertheless the remaining success, and win total, will all ride on the final results of the Pitt. game. No matter which QB Manny decides to ride with the rest of the season.

I wasn’t KosiHive in the Spring, was rooting for Tate or JW but Krazykane, I might have to agree with you on your hot take.
Perry just gives us a better chance of winning and probably would’ve beaten UF.

Advertisement
You prefer a 6-6 season got it
says Krazycane!!!!!! you have the word Krazy in your name so sorry if i don't follow or believe what you say, i just wanna win and not be average and i think Kosi is Average and the verdict is still out on williams (except from some of you who know so much), the good thing is we don't get to pick the QB

8-4, maybe.

Record aside, I saw enough on Friday night to go with Perry the rest of the year.

If Miami had even a pretty good offensive line, compared to pure garbage—I think Williams is the better option.

With the line as shoddy as it is, Perry is the only hope Miami has back there. First drive alone; the elusiveness and the 4th-and-7 run that led to a score; Canes wind up on nothing with that drive if Williams is in and Virginia marches down the field against a dejected defense.

Instead, this defense was playing with a 7-0 lead and came out inspired.

Perry's wheels are the only thing that's going to save a quarterback behind this line; three sacks on Friday night—Williams would've gone down 8-9 times under same circumstances.

I absolutely agree with U! Now IF Eno's would go to the spread the vast majority of the time. Then perhaps JW wouldn't get sacked, and MOLESTED, so much.

Advertisement
Watch this a tell me Kosi and our players wouldn’t put 50+ PPG in this offense..:literally. This fits Kosi’s skill set perfectly. Easy reads and a vertical passing game. Not asking too much from the oline. Bc of the routes the WRs run, the LBs are scared to come downhill which creates easy running lanes for the RBs. Both DeeJay and Cam could rush for 100 each easy.

Advertisement
Saw this thread coming post-tech. Nobody closely hugs some Kosi's nuts like KC does.

Jarren is a better thrower but takes horrible drive killing sacks and is scared to test DBs deep

Advertisement
Back