N’kosi Maturation...

Advertisement
Maturation?..perry is still trash could careless about 400 yards vs a garbage *** VT team. Diaz doesn't know what he's doing. Perry is trash and that's it. The problem is he could Polly be better but he's to caught up in the attention he gets from being on the team. Simple *** dude.

Advertisement
He had some absolutely dreadful OCs his first 3 years here, then was behind King & TVD. He was a productive passer at FAU in Brent Dearmon's offense. Now he made his way onto an NFL training camp roster. He did quite well all things considered.

He had some absolutely dreadful OCs his first 3 years here, then was behind King & TVD. He was a productive passer at FAU in Brent Dearmon's offense. Now he made his way onto an NFL training camp roster. He did quite well all things considered.
He was ahead of TVD. When King got hurt in the bowl game against Oklahoma State, Perry got us back in the game.

8F58498B-9B98-497C-90C0-2A4A7746171C.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I don't follow guys who transfer to other programs but for some reason I made exception with Perry, mostly of my interest in Dearmon and his reputation. I came away impressed with Dearmon but even more impressed with Perry. He is very talented. He reminded me of some talented old-school HBCU QBs I grew up following.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back