N’kosi Maturation...

I say we open the competition, I was very impressed with Kosi’s performance. That performance by JW was awful and cost is the game. Put our defense in a impossible position. Jarren hold the ball to long, takes too many sacks and can’t seem to push the ball down the field. He’s accurate on throws under 15 yards but that is it. If Kosi can continue to play like he did tonight, he should start.

Advertisement
Any defense that lets duke drop over 30 and almost loses a game where they lead by 28 points is not a good barometer either.

Sure, but Jarren has played bad teams as well. It is more about pass attempts against similar situations. Kosi has a large sample from last year, so you can't make assumptions after one game.

Sure, but Jarren has played bad teams as well. It is more about pass attempts against similar situations. Kosi has a large sample from last year, so you can't make assumptions after one game.
I think with VT new QB the bye week basically void... that first TD where he scrambled in for a TD with no one home to spy middle was a great example of gameplaning a non scrambling QB, then game time facing a mobile QB...

Advertisement
Advertisement
The week is still young! Kosi starts Sat. They will use JW shoulder as an excuse to not start him.

There’s no excuse. Do you not read anything on this board? The kid is hurt. He’s been playing hurt for a couple of games. There’s no need to snarky

I honestly thought he'd be gone after the videos of him leaked last year.

He's still here and stayed even as the backup. Our offense has never looked more alive or lethal this year than when he was under center.

I'm rooting for him. He's a playmaker.

Last edited:
Funny Enos didn't mention Rosier, I mean Jarrens injury 1time while talking about benching him Saturday for his crap play

Advertisement
I honestly thought he'd be gone after the videos of him leaked last year.

He's still here and stayed even as the backup. Our offense has never looked more alive or lethal this year than when he was under center.

I'm rooting for him. He's a playmaker.

Honestly, a more mature Perry who makes plays and good decisions is this team's only hope to salvage the season.

Advertisement
Gotta give props where props are due... N’Kosi has been an easy target to criticize, but given his performance tonight and also a glimps into his mindset in the post game presser, I feel more confident in this young man to step and be the guy if and when the coaches make the call... he took a big step forward in my book tonight 👍🏼

dont worry he will send a di** pic out by November. Play TATHAN please

Like Enos said... we could'be pushed 700 yards against VT. I think Perry is EXACTLY what Enos wants with his playcalling. Jarren was limited and his lack of mobility only exacerbated this issue.

Advertisement
Back