N’kosi Maturation...

Prizzle

Freshman
Gotta give props where props are due... N’Kosi has been an easy target to criticize, but given his performance tonight and also a glimps into his mindset in the post game presser, I feel more confident in this young man to step and be the guy if and when the coaches make the call... he took a big step forward in my book tonight 👍🏼

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Diaz say Williams was still the starter
He said Williams is still “Their guy” and brevin said the same thing so IDK... honestly Jaren might be best QB but N’kosi wiggled out of 4-5 plays that probably would have been sacks with Jaren, so with a bad OL maybe N’kosi deserves more consideration... look losing this game sucks, but proud of guys for fighting, and for the first time I’m proud of N’kosi showing some character.

Advertisement
I think we start Kosi next week. If not, we lose for sure.
Hot off the wires.

Perry.jpg

Va Tech is a steaming pile of monkey poo, so I don't know how much can be taken from his performance. JW has a much lower ceiling, so I'd rather roll with ' because we suck anyway.

Advertisement
I still think Jarren is the betterQB and has a higher ceiling. I’m impressed with Perry’s maturation as well and his fight.

Gotta give props where props are due... N’Kosi has been an easy target to criticize, but given his performance tonight and also a glimps into his mindset in the post game presser, I feel more confident in this young man to step and be the guy if and when the coaches make the call... he took a big step forward in my book tonight 👍🏼

Read the title as "N'kosi *********ion".

Thread turned out to be a slurp-fest.

images.jpg

Advertisement
Our oline is begging for a running qb.
No one is spying our qb’s at all.
We need to at least also give martell a look.
Nothing should be off the table at this point.

Kosi looked better than last year, but the sample is too small to say that Kosi is better.

I trust Enos.
Any defense that lets duke drop over 30 and almost loses a game where they lead by 28 points is not a good barometer either.

Advertisement
Back