Myron Green 2022 JUCO DT as a Miami Recuit

Well......if they are investing the time one would hope they have some idea if he can make it academically. One would hope because if not it's a waste of time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Myron Green 2022 JUCO DT as a Miami Recuit has been mentioned in various thread and the 6'4" 330lbs dlinemen needs his own thread. He is an athletic 0 or 1 tech that has the size and 1st step quickness Coach Simpson covets, he went as far as comparing Green's 1st step quickness to that of Gerald Willis.u

Green is from New Orleans where he attended Edna Karr HS playing football 1 year of as a senior, because he focused on Basketball.

He attended Coffeeville College to play basketball, but ended up walking into to the football team. He had a good year and ended up committing to Memphis as part of the 2021. But had Academic issues so he reclassified to class of 2022.

Then he transferred to city College of San Francisco. Then he transferred to Itawamba CC in Mississippi where he played two games before Covid19 canceled their season.

So Green has been to 3 JUCO's in three years an had academic issues along the way causing him to reclassify from 21' to class of 22'. He is ranked as the #1 JUCO Dlinemen for 2022, but still had to go on a college camp tour circuit with a few other NOLA prep dlinemen to stur up recruiting interest, he camped at LSU, Ole Miss, Miami, and a few others.

Coffeeville JUCO Fall 2019 season

Itawamba JUCO Fall 2020 ( 2 Game) Season

Getting Green passed UM admissions will be a issue, than the real work starts in keeping him academically eligible at UM. With a few other Dline recruiting options available for UM the revolving question is whether Green's Juice buys worth the squeeze or will it leave UM'S coaches with a bitter taste after the effort.

Go Canes

some of this is false information.I will most definitely Be eligible. I didn't reclassify because I was failing I reclassified because a few of my classes didn’t transfer to my current school my gpa is fine I’ll be on a D1 campus with no problems in January. And I sat out this year to focus on training because I played 2 years of juco already .

some of this is false information.I will most definitely Be eligible. I didn't reclassify because I was failing I reclassified because a few of my classes didn’t transfer to my current school my gpa is fine I’ll be on a D1 campus with no problems in January. And I sat out this year to focus on training because I played 2 years of juco already .
That’s great, man. Glad it’s all coming together for you.

Welcome to the board and thanks for sharing and if everything works out maybe that campus will be in Coral Gables.

Go Canes

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Good luck! Looks like you work your tail off and I see a bright future for you. 🙏

Good luck your man, stay focused as you are and you will be successful in life.

We need a juco kid like this to log minutes next season asap.

Also like kids from New Orleans they fit in South Florida easily with the culture.

Landing him with the potential s.fla de's would be great. All looks like guys that will play right away

We need a juco kid like this to log minutes next season asap.

Also like kids from New Orleans they fit in South Florida easily with the culture.

Landing him with the potential s.fla de's would be great. All looks like guys that will play right away

Are we even still involved on Green?

Also in your opinion, do you think we land EITEHR sofa DE at 7-5, 8-4 if Diaz is retained...or he isn't retained.

Advertisement
Are we even still involved on Green?

Also in your opinion, do you think we land EITEHR sofa DE at 7-5, 8-4 if Diaz is retained...or he isn't retained.
I think we still would have a high shot to land. There is playing time there for the take..and we recently put some 1st rounders there

How you like your steak cooked, Myron?

Advertisement
That's cool of you to drop in. I hope we see you in orange and green if that’s what's best for you.
Go Canes!

Glad to hear and most on this board understand false information is put out there! Hope to see you in Orange and Green

Looks like UM is out for JUCO DT Myron Green.. Top 4 of UGA, UF, Ole Miss, LSU per his handler.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back