Myles Pollard, 2022 DB Offered

Advertisement

#1 DB in Tennessee Ravenswood HS, Offered by DVD
6'2 185lbs

I’m already on this one good sir! I’ll see him Monday and let y’all know what’s up. His old sro is one of my best friends so I did a little digging. Very smart kid who cares about education. Is a legit 6’2” 185lbs so defiantly has the frame. Very nice and humble kid.

I’m already on this one good sir! I’ll see him Monday and let y’all know what’s up. His old sro is one of my best friends so I did a little digging. Very smart kid who cares about education. Is a legit 6’2” 185lbs so defiantly has the frame. Very nice and humble kid.
Bring a bag

Advertisement
That ain’t this kid... if he goes to Ravenwood he’s probably got some money. Williamson County is big bucks! Richest county in the state. Everything I’ve heard about this kid character wise is very good.
Who's the competition for him?

So here’s the low down as I didn’t get to speak with him today (weather is bad and several kids are out of school). He wants to play in the warm weather and is seriously looking at Miami but his dream school is UF and that’s the offer he’s waiting on. Kind of came across from the person I spoke with that it would be a tough pull if Uf offers him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back