My Watch List

UknowWhat

Senior
Shaq's cousin Denzel Houston 2017 QB Daytona Beach Mainland. Leading the state with TDs. Faced Torrence Gibson and American Heritage last week...won the game with passing TD

Shaq's Teammate Nick Roberts 2017 CB 4.5 40 yard dash...comes down and makes tackles at the LOS... has an Int in each of our 5 games 5'9 170

Shaq's Teammate Marcus Johnson absolute beast...most naturally gifted player on the team (Shaq included) under radar didn't play last year.. 2016 WR 5'11 180. Our receiver coach NFL 1st Round draft pick from UF Travis Taylor trains a number of receivers (2 D1) swears they are not as good as Marcus

Advertisement
Shaq's cousin Denzel Houston 2017 QB Daytona Beach Mainland. Leading the state with TDs. Faced Torrence Gibson and American Heritage last week...won the game with passing TD

Shaq's Teammate Nick Roberts 2017 CB 4.5 40 yard dash...comes down and makes tackles at the LOS... has an Int in each of our 5 games 5'9 170

Shaq's Teammate Marcus Johnson absolute beast...most naturally gifted player on the team (Shaq included) under radar didn't play last year.. 2016 WR 5'11 180. Our receiver coach NFL 1st Round draft pick from UF Travis Taylor trains a number of receivers (2 D1) swears they are not as good as Marcus

Are the miami coaches aware of Marcus Johnson being such a baller? A friendly suggestion to them may not hurt our team

I live in daytona Beach. I know most of the kids and coaches. Have grown up with most of those kids if shaq is cousins with denzel that means he is related to Leeroy also i assume. You guys really do have a **** of a football family

Advertisement
I'm from Ormond/Daytona too and went to Seabreeze. Mainlands a really good program and is looking like the projected state champs. some recent talent form the area as well. Leonard Williams is projected to go 2nd overall this year in the draft and he's a Mainland alum, Powell(Mainland) at USC as well ESPN 150 and Charles Nelson(Seabreeze) is doing good at Oregon.

Allabouttheu95, whats you thoughts on AJ Westbrook as a prospect?

I'm from Ormond/Daytona too and went to Seabreeze. Mainlands a really good program and is looking like the projected state champs. some recent talent form the area as well. Leonard Williams is projected to go 2nd overall this year in the draft and he's a Mainland alum, Powell(Mainland) at USC as well ESPN 150 and Charles Nelson(Seabreeze) is doing good at Oregon.

Zach it's Kyle man, I'm pretty sure that is you. But Westbrook is solid, he is commited to fsu so that should tell you all you need to know but honestly down the road I wouldn't be surprised if they yanked his scholarship for a better prospect near signing day. He is 2016 though so he still has 2 yers of recruitment. I'm not sure if miami offered him. Speaking of the mainland talent you forgot to mention Jontey Byrd at kent state along with wayne scott,rick Rumph at West Virginia and Marlin lane at Tennessee too.

Zach it's Kyle man, I'm pretty sure that is you. But Westbrook is solid, he is commited to fsu so that should tell you all you need to know but honestly down the road I wouldn't be surprised if they yanked his scholarship for a better prospect near signing day. He is 2016 though so he still has 2 yers of recruitment. I'm not sure if miami offered him. Speaking of the mainland talent you forgot to mention Jontey Byrd at kent state along with wayne scott,rick Rumph at West Virginia and Marlin lane at Tennessee too.

Westbrook is class of 2015

Haha **** forgot you were on here. Yeah I was just going off the top of my head. Didn't even want to bring up Xavier Lee.

Advertisement

Westbrook is class of 2015

Then that makes me feel even more confident they might give his scholarship to a better prospect come signing day. That's just my opinion though. It's hard for me to really believe that he is committed to fsu in the first place considering i grew up with him and played aau ball with him for a year

Advertisement
Back