my two cents

KyCane38

Redshirt Freshman
1. Navaughn Donaldson has become the most important recruit for Miami in the past few seasons. not necessarily because he is the absolute best but because we do not have a true LT and it has crippled our O at certain times of the year.
2. I have not been impressed w richt as a play caller however long term I think he will be fine.
3. I think njoku has played his way out of the nfl draft. yes, he can be an absolute mismatch and has the ability to be a 1st round TE but it aint this year. if your an avg. blocker and you have as many drops as he has had this year already, I don't see an nfl team spending a high draft pick on him yet.
4. I wouldn't be shocked if kaaya returns next year. he has not lived up to the preseason hype and may not even be a top 4 qb in the acc.
5. before the season I said 10-2 would be a bad year and personally had hopes and expectations for the playoffs as I do every year but facing facts, we are starting 4 true freshman, installing a new pro style offense and feeling the effects limited scholarships we simply don't the depth

Advertisement
Kaaya will be back. He's playing himself out of the 1st and 2nd round. Other QBs playing themselves ahead of him in draft.

Advertisement
Back