my thoughts

jsy

Recruit
Gentlemen
yea it sucks we lost
i feel like i just took a massive gut punch
its been shown that after a big loss many guys go into clinical depression for a few days
and thats what we all are experiencing

but i just want to take a moment to say DAMMMM Mario and Mirabel are straight up Gs when it comes to oline coaching
I never excepted us to go undeafeated and win all our games this year
but it was amazing to see us establishing dominance on the offensive line
I havent seen that since stoutland was last here
it was nice to see us go on the road and not get pushed around by a big boy "SEC" school

that was my biggest take away
its clear based on marios career that he is all about dominating LOS, TOP, and grinding out wins
thats just who he is and that likely wont change

but besides clemson no one else on our schedule has the athletes that we saw on the other side of the ball today
so those 5-7 yd runs turn into bigger chunk plays in acc play

yea it sucks guys
but mario is trying to build sustainable long term success and that starts with oline
the one area we complained the most about the last 10 years

Advertisement
Gentlemen
yea it sucks we lost
i feel like i just took a massive gut punch
its been shown that after a big loss many guys go into clinical depression for a few days
and thats what we all are experiencing

but i just want to take a moment to say DAMMMM Mario and Mirabel are straight up Gs when it comes to oline coaching
I never excepted us to go undeafeated and win all our games this year
but it was amazing to see us establishing dominance on the offensive line
I havent seen that since stoutland was last here
it was nice to see us go on the road and not get pushed around by a big boy "SEC" school

that was my biggest take away
its clear based on marios career that he is all about dominating LOS, TOP, and grinding out wins
thats just who he is and that likely wont change

but besides clemson no one else on our schedule has the athletes that we saw on the other side of the ball today
so those 5-7 yd runs turn into bigger chunk plays in acc play

yea it sucks guys
but mario is trying to build sustainable long term success and that starts with oline
the one area we complained the most about the last 10 years
They say that football is won in the trenches. In that case, Mario and staff are headed in the right direction. The OL was so much better last night than what we have seen in recent years. The DL and the rest of the D kept UM in the game.

Advertisement
Back