My thoughts on the UVA game, the team in general and the coaching staff.

Advertisement
boo hoo cry baby GIF

Canes are winning. It cant be....

Advertisement
Next time you think I'm Racist....Go get you 2 Tattoos of 2 Black Americans on your Caucasian leg like I have...
Don't give us this racial equivalence BS. If you say something racist, it's a racist comment regardless of how many tattoos or African American or Latino friends you have.

Advertisement
Don't give us this racial equivalence BS. If you say something racist, it's a racist comment regardless of how many tattoos or African American or Latino friends you have.
Is Lispy Brigade Okay??....or will you ***** like a puzzy because its a Speech Impediment??

I have very low expectations at this point. I’ve seen this movie before and the ending is always a train wreck. **** we have yet to teach A. Carter to tackle correctly. I see 3 losses left at least. We always get worse rafter week 3 or 4

Advertisement
I have very low expectations at this point. I’ve seen this movie before and the ending is always a train wreck. **** we have yet to teach A. Carter to tackle correctly. I see 3 losses left at least. We always get worse rafter week 3 or 4

so were losing 3 out of our next 5. that would be some **** of a collapse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back