My thoughts (long)

AK_Cane

Junior
Premium
Sorry I just couldnt bring myself to go into each thread of who and what I wanted to talk about so im putting it all on here.

First of all, how about them **** Canes! I had to watch the majority of the game from my phone out and about in seattle sporting my Miami crew neck that didnt stop me from creating scenes of yelling and cheering and getting a lot of looks but I did not give a ****. Where to even start! This team is playing with such passion that we havent seen in a very long time.

Ill start by saying hats off to the big guys, the Oline has been playing great these last few weeks. When donaldson is in everything meshes so well its like watching a beautifully orchestrated orchestra. Making such a clean pocket for Rosier and opening running lanes left and right. Yes there a few miscues here and there but thats football. So cheers to you 5 big men up front.

I wanted to talk about all of the freshman who are now stepping up in a big way. Yes, the freshman have showed flashes all year but these last couple of weeks against quality opponents they have truly stepped up and you can see the game slowing down for them. Guys like Thomas when he gets more comfortable there wont be a CB in the country who can slow him down his routes are so **** crisp got the Cb's on skates all game even with a 12 yard cushion. The defensive freshman Carter, Bandy, Garvin, these 3 have been around all year but jeez have they been stepping it up. Bandy has always been a dog and he loves this team so much so glad he got what was due to him. I know you guys saw Diaz using Carter as a spy for wimbush straight from the line last night i had a slight chub when i noticed this. Cant forget Garvin, so much **** length Pete and D have been so high on him from highschool and the nation is finding out why. Quick shout out to Johnson as well you can see the pure speed he has coming off that edge when he puts it together watch out. Jesus i could type all day.

Lets get to the rest, the dline Kool was the absolute best hire richt made. You see technicians like Harris and see what he turns them into. Harris might be in might top 3 favorite players to watch. The way he uses his hands and diagnoses plays is unbelievable. Chad being disruptive as usual. I wont even start on The middle to that nail has been beaten already and i could go all day. Anyway hats off the the line without them this D would not be playing like this.

Bermuda triangle, that is all.

Rumph and Banda, love these guys they have this backend playing mean as ****. Take a player like Mike Jack and see what he has been able to do this year people were calling for his head. I just love the energy this backend is playing with. Delaney had himself a night he got critisized in the beginning of the year but he has been showing us why he was graded these last few outings. JJ (beast).

We cant let Donk riding dugans go anywhere, he has this core playing at an unbelievable level. Making them all money with how they are blocking and making plays. Berrios is an absolute animal and i am beyond elated that he is getting his shot finally. Good to see Cager making that big man catch and getting some confidence. Just need to improve on the drops

Homer and Dallas, i have been a huge believer in Homer straight from highschool. His one cut and take off is unbelievable still amazes me sometimes when i see him shoot through a hole. Glad Richt is finding every way to get the ball in Dallas's hands the kid just has IT.

Anyways sorry i just wanted to rant a little without going into a bunch of threads and writing my thoughts. Im sure i missed some, but anyways GO CANES! Lets get past these next couple of weeks healthy and with some W's

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back