My takeaway

Advertisement
lol. Rosier was the best player on offense for UM tonight. Unless you want to count J Jones., who is a beast with the ball in his hands.

lol. Rosier was the best player on offense for UM tonight. Unless you want to count J Jones., who is a beast with the ball in his hands.

Lol @ best player on offense for UM tonight. Not hard to do that when you tuck it after your first read and immediately look to run.

How can other players get involved to be considered “best on offense” for the night with a ******* like that playing QB? Don’t get me started on his consistent late throws either. ****, the Langham td early was a terrible ball. And late!

Lol @ best player on offense for UM tonight. Not hard to do that when you tuck it after your first read and immediately look to run.

How can other players get involved to be considered “best on offense” for the night with a ******* like that playing QB? Don’t get me started on his consistent late throws either. ****, the Langham td early was a terrible ball. And late!
It's what we do. It's all this team has.

Advertisement
It's what we do. It's all this team has.

No, no my friend. It’s what the worst QBin division 1 football does. It’s not what “we” do.

In the limited action where Perry played.. I watched him scramble from the pocket numerous times while keeping his eyes up for a WR to break open...and, oh yeah, not actually tuck the ball immediately.

Rosier, has once again, sucked the life and my love for the canes right out of me. I promised myself not again after leaving the stadium in Charlotte last year. Then said the same this year leaving Dallas.

I’m certainly not one to rip college athletes, but this guy is pure trash!!!

Yeah. But #5 MoneyCane has a 10 cent head. He cant even show up for class. Gets benched and throws a hissy fit and acts out and makes a stooped video. Derp. For the record. I wanted #5 FlashCash in the game with 8 minutes left. Because. Whatever. Richt has a shortstop, a dope, a stoner and a frosh at QB.

I'm so sick of 5 yard slants. An OL that couldn't block tissue paper (including the vaunted 4 star, ND). QBs who couldn't beat out the better Division II QBs. Season's over so why not give Perry, Weldon and Williams game experience and something to evaluate them on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back