My take on tonights win

Rdcane

Thunderdome
Failed 4th down conversion, time running out, I'm basking in the glory of victory...then I realize that was Duke. **** my life. Great win for our team and I hope it continues. I just feel like an abused dog who's master gives you a treat every once in a while between whoopings.

Advertisement
Failed 4th down conversion, time running out, I'm basking in the glory of victory...then I realize that was Duke. **** my life. Great win for our team and I hope it continues. I just feel like an abused dog who's master gives you a treat every once in a while between whoopings.
Dook v Miami. Ivy League level football. Can't understand why Kaaya picked us over Stanford.

Dook v Miami. Ivy League level football. Can't understand why Kaaya picked us over Stanford.

I actually understand why Kaaya made that decision. Watch Miami for the last decade plus and you will realize we're a quarterback away from major success. He had the balls to take that risk and I appreciate it. Statistically he has played well and hopefully he can continue to develop. Seems like a great kid and he's gaining major confidence.

Advertisement
Back