My take on the game (positives and negative)

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Positives:

1. Kaaya is our guy....played very well and I'm proud of him. If our D was worth anything we win that game. His only bad mistake was the late interception throw on 4th down but he's a frosh so I can't beat him up over it.

2. O-Line showed fight, they played the best game they have all year and did their best...proud of them too.

3. Duke showed why he is one of the premier backs in the country....looked great in this game. It's too bad we did not run it more..

4. Coley called a pretty good game (and I'm not a coley supporter). Loved how he seemed to finally open up the playbook to Kaaya.

5. Wide Receivers/Tight Ends looked pretty **** good....Lewis, Berrios, Walford (besides kaaya's first INT), Dobard, Coley. We have playmakers.

6. Thurston Armbrister played his heart out....proud of him.

Negatives:

1. Coach D can suck my balls because his one of the worst coaches I have ever seen in my life. No adjustments, terrible schemes, obvious blitzes. He doesn't put his players in a position to win games. He loses us games. Please fire this reject.

2. Perryman looked like he had a rough game, I hope he bounces back.

3. Our Db's never win 1 on 1 ones when the ball is in the air. Just never happens

4. D-Line got punched in the mouth tonight....Jethro sucks too so he can take a hike.

5. A lot of our players look soft....no fight in them. It's just pathetic to watch

6. Game management is awful especially late in the game....we were calling a play every 35 seconds when we still had 5 min left in the game. Anything can happen in college football you play as hard as you can until the last whistle and go for the win....not to keep the score close.

Final Comment: Butch Davis Anyone? It's time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back