My Take at Home

nickster

Freshman
Congrats to UM for the win, mainly for the players. That game was a true embarrassment when it comes to coaching. Coley should have instructed Kaaya to run the clock down to 2-3 seconds in the fourth quater on every play BUT the QB should know this. Al Golden is starting to remind me of Ex Miami Fish coach Tony Sparano with the filed goals. Golden running out on the field and in essence costing us 7 points was a classic moronic move that almost cost him his job. Fantastic hits by the secondary but again more trouble tackling. Our LB core is very thin and I hope they survive the season. Please DON'T blame the refs, most of calls were good and the catch by Scott was NOT a catch by NCAA rules. I do not agree with the rules. UM does NOT have the killer knock out punch as reflected by their passive way of playing 60 minutes of football. Finally, I do not believe at all that Brad Kaaya is an elite player at all. He made about 8 porous throws which cost UM 4 TD's. The stats show a young man who had an outstanding day. I see a young man with average arm strength and mobility, not an accurate passer downfield, and gives up many many TD opportunities. That's what I have seen in 16 games so far. Just remember, the Nebraska secondary was HORRIFIC and Kaaya had guys wide open all day long. ACC does not look strong this year at all. More pressure on our offense to score TD'S because the Defense needs help. This is a game we should have won EASILY by 35 points. The announcers were toasting our coaching staff and rightfully so. In 32 years as a DIEHARD UM fan this game goes down as the worst COACHING FIASCO I have ever seen. Luckily for Golden, Tommy Frazier made a bad thrown in the end zone in the OT. The Nebraska wide receive was WIDE OPEN but the ball was underthrown about 10 yards. THESE KIDS DESERVE MUCH BETTER than this ******* jack coachung staff!

Advertisement
Kaaya does not have an average arm , you are drunk. No the officiating was horrible today, its hard to put teams away when every time you score they take points off the board. Plus nebraskas lineman were holding **** near every play.

Hey Brock, watch the game my man on tape. My points are all founded and his arm is slightly above average. Did you NOT see the poorly thrown balls for TD'S or maybe the paid announcers should tell you themselves (as they did) Again, there were 4 CLEAR TD OPPORTUNITIES that Kaaya could NOT make the throws. Just pointing out that you guys are way overboard on him. UM receivers were WIDE WIDE OPEN and the secondary for Nebraska was porous. Your holding argument is trash and we should have put this team away at halftime then buried Nebraska for dead in the 3rd quarter. STOP MAKING EXCUSES!

We did put them away at halftime and through 3 quarters. We decided to make it closer though in the 4th.

Hey Brock, watch the game my man on tape. My points are all founded and his arm is slightly above average. Did you NOT see the poorly thrown balls for TD'S or maybe the paid announcers should tell you themselves (as they did) Again, there were 4 CLEAR TD OPPORTUNITIES that Kaaya could NOT make the throws. Just pointing out that you guys are way overboard on him. UM receivers were WIDE WIDE OPEN and the secondary for Nebraska was porous. Your holding argument is trash and we should have put this team away at halftime then buried Nebraska for dead in the 3rd quarter. STOP MAKING EXCUSES!

He missed a deep ball early and a yearby td. Kaaya played good if you can't be satisfied with that than I feel sorry for you... He would have had well over 400 yards had they not call that td back to Walton and or that incompletion to Scott. Kaaya is the best thing that has happened to Miami since our last championship. Quit being like that. Remember he is still a true sophomore and looks better than 90% of the and in the nation. Qbs miss throws all the time including deshaun Watson or whoever you want to name..

Advertisement
Hey Brock play the tape he MISSED 4 TD'S. The kid is good NOT GREAT and cannot make the big throws period. The incompletion to Scott should have been a TD if the ball was thrown correctly. Even you Broak could have thrown for 400 yards, the field was WIDE OPEN with UM RECEIVERS. Do you get that? MMMM, maybe you believe the UM should snap the ball at 15 seconds too when the have a 20 point lead.

Agreed, very rarely will you see a qb go 30-35 for 450. He's going to miss some passes, wr's are going to drop some. I do know if he's ELITE yet but he's **** good.

Your take home sucks...if you think Kaaya is over rated then you know nothing about football. Brad missed one vital pass and that was to Yearby. To his defense the announcers said that he knows he needs to work on his throws on the run. Bad coaching and refs with an agenda had alot to do with the outcome and play of the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back