My solution

caneshomer

Recruit
A minor league football league. 32 Teams, for graduating High School kids , that don't want to go to college.
100 Per team 3200 players, after their 21st birthday allowed to go to NFL (Bodies Ready).College football
for the rest of the kids that want and appreciate an Education.. Seems easy to me.

Advertisement
NFL would not be excited to create a minor league for 18 to 20 year olds. I think they call that college football which is free.

Advertisement
So who pays the players, coaches, trainers, support staff and so on? They can sit back and let the colleges do it for free. To much money risked for glorified training when you have a proven system that does it for free.

A minor league football league. 32 Teams, for graduating High School kids , that don't want to go to college.
100 Per team 3200 players, after their 21st birthday allowed to go to NFL (Bodies Ready).College football
for the rest of the kids that want and appreciate an Education.. Seems easy to me. ©
Fly looking out for QP. We wouldn’t want anyone to steal this.

4CPOQ5ZQTJA3NO3XBGDON6CP5U.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
So who pays the players, coaches, trainers, support staff and so on? They can sit back and let the colleges do it for free. To much money risked for glorified training when you have a proven system that does it for free.
hence the NFL preventing players from getting drafted out of high school. NFL is just as much responsible for players not getting paid. What if they could draft out of high school but players still had to go to college? Not sure about finer details though.

If most of the top players go to this league, and of course get paid. people will watch, and pay.
No they won’t. You’re asking 18-20 year old kids to carry a minor league when no one knows who they are. 100,000 people fill college stadiums to watch their school, not specific players. I’m not going to watch jake Garcia play in the minor leagues just because he was a top prospect in high school. Also college games matter, whether it’s rivalries, standings, playoffs. Minor league games don’t matter in any sport because there’s nothing at stake

Advertisement
No they won’t. You’re asking 18-20 year old kids to carry a minor league when no one knows who they are. 100,000 people fill college stadiums to watch their school, not specific players. I’m not going to watch jake Garcia play in the minor leagues just because he was a top prospect in high school. Also college games matter, whether it’s rivalries, standings, playoffs. Minor league games don’t matter in any sport because there’s nothing at stake
College games will continue

*whispers* No one is watching minor league professional football.

Whispers in response......"they wont care if they are allowed to get endorsement $ and make 6 figures"

You think anybody besides die hard bball fans are watching the G league?

Advertisement
Back