MY SIGNING DAY PREDICTION

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a weird gut-hunch on Edwards based solely on the fact that we never get everybody we think we will. I think Edwards goes to UF and Henderson ends up here.

I have a weird gut-hunch on Edwards based solely on the fact that we never get everybody we think we will. I think Edwards goes to UF and Henderson ends up here.

Seems like gators stole Houston db and offering every body .

Wez sauces saying Henderson already informed the turds he's coming to Miami, so Edwards got the full court press. He went into the visit all Miami but is now 50/50

Advertisement
The close will be Hendo, Edwards, Dean, Harley and Thomas. After NSD we add a grad transfer RB if Gus leaves and Glen Logan

Wez sauces saying Henderson already informed the turds he's coming to Miami, so Edwards got the full court press. He went into the visit all Miami but is now 50/50

Until Miami visits

Dead period starts tonight, hopefully mamma wins

Advertisement

Until Miami visits

Do visit tonigbt

Until Miami visits

Do visit tonigbt

Hopefully, they got till midnight

Advertisement
giphy (5).gif

Last edited:
Dean
Thomas
Harley
Henderson
(All run 4.3-4.5)

Anyone besides these four are extra. I still hope miami lands Edwards though but idk

Advertisement
Back