My sentiments exactly from the State of the U about the stup

Did I miss something or are we not currently going through sanctions. we currently have only 75 people on scholarship. What was butch's record when we were on probation and you flew the banner to fire him? Truth be told, I do want Golden gone, unfortunately I'm 90% certain the next coach will be worse. like Randy bad if possible. The hard truth is we can not afford a top flight coach. For those idiots out there thinking we can fire Golden and find a top coach to come in with what little money we have to pay, keep living in Fantasy land!

Are you seriously trying to compare a loss of 30 scholarships to 9 over 3 years? 9 over the years is no worse than a couple guys transferring. Odds are they weren't making an impact anyways. Butch could barely field a full team of scholarship players with those sanctions. Get out of here with that garbage comparison.

Advertisement
The same group of people said all these things:

-Fans don't know what they're talking about. Coker is the man.
-Coker should just fire his OC, that will solve everything.
-Flying a banner is pointless. Nobody will notice. http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/blog/_/name/feldman_bruce/id/2606141/banners-ready-fly
-Coker isn't going to get fired in 2006. No way. He's going to get more time, you guys are crazy.
-Shannon is the best. He'll do a great job. Anybody questioning him is an idiot. He needs a long time to fix Coker's mess.
-Shannon is a GREAT recruiter
-We'll be fine now that we got Mark Whipple. Our ONLY problem was the O, and Whipple will fix that.
-Bill Young will fix everything on the D. Things are fine. Coordinators fix everything.
-You guys can fly the banner if you want but nobody is going to notice. http://nesn.com/2010/11/miami-heeds...fires-randy-shannon-hours-after-banner-flies/
-Shannon isn't getting fired. You guys are clueless if you think he's getting fired.
-Golden is awesome and Coach D is the man. Golden is a great recruiter
-Golden just needs time. Randy (the guy they called the great recruiter) ****ed up recruiting so Golden can't possibly compete with the likes of Duke and Virginia.
-Golden's 4th year team is just PACKED WITH TALENT. Of course we're going to win the ACC!
-The talent on his 4th eyar team isn't that great now because of the cloud. It's not his fault, it's Duke's fault for fumbling.
-If you fly the banner nobody will notice. https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaa...ium-during-miami-s-game--photo-170244550.html
-Fans are idiots, Golden isn't getting fired this year.

Incredible how it's the SAME group of morons, over and over and over again. Always ******* wrong. Some of you people would be well-advised to shut your mouth and do your best to understand why all your opinions suck, but you aren't capable of realizing that you suck.

It's funny how all these shills keep claiming the banner is useless, yet it's all they talk about and are totally rustled by it. Even that fruity looking puppet AD got the red *** over it.

If it was truly meaningless, then no one would even mention it or care about it. It's like when some sissy on the internet claims not to care about what some other nerd says, yet he posts 60k word diatribes trying to convince everyone how little he cares.

The actions belie the words. They all care.

Not really a compelling argument. If something is the primary subject in a message board thread people will respond to it just because it is the topic of conversation.

It's funny how all these shills keep claiming the banner is useless, yet it's all they talk about and are totally rustled by it. Even that fruity looking puppet AD got the red *** over it.

If it was truly meaningless, then no one would even mention it or care about it. It's like when some sissy on the internet claims not to care about what some other nerd says, yet he posts 60k word diatribes trying to convince everyone how little he cares.

The actions belie the words. They all care.

Not really a compelling argument. If something is the primary subject in a message board thread people will respond to it just because it is the topic of conversation.

Threads I give no fvcks about I ignore. Don't you?

Did I miss something or are we not currently going through sanctions. we currently have only 75 people on scholarship. What was butch's record when we were on probation and you flew the banner to fire him? Truth be told, I do want Golden gone, unfortunately I'm 90% certain the next coach will be worse. like Randy bad if possible. The hard truth is we can not afford a top flight coach. For those idiots out there thinking we can fire Golden and find a top coach to come in with what little money we have to pay, keep living in Fantasy land!

Why is it the assumption that Miami doesn't have ANY MONEY?

It's shown a disinclination under Shalala to fork out the going rate for a proven HC--and has obviously tried to do it on the cheap, by hiring "projects" and not ready for primetime candidates... and look at the results.

Donna talked a good game during her decade long tenure. but her words are undone by her deeds. (incompetence). This is less likely an issue of whether the money is there, and more an issue of whether they chose to fund/allocate the necessary monies to the program--or not.

The results speak for themselves. She is the A#1 culprit here-- she made the choice to limit what we'll pay and by virtue of that, at what level we'd compete (or not).

You'd think the BOT would see this pattern and conclude:

"Well Donna, we did it your way for a decade. Here's the result. We just feel at this juncture, you should recuse yourself and let us handle the process. Your way, frankly, wasn't effective and will cost the university much more in both hard and soft dollars than was necessary. But its a sunk cost. We need to get a hold of this thing before its too late. We need to save the program."

Advertisement
My sentiments exactly from the State of the U about the stup

The success is in them talking about it....be pro SEC like espn and say nothing about the banner. As far as I am concerned it's.....

mission-accomplished.jpg

We were at the game didn't see it. We also asked people around us NOONE saw it. Brainless to say the least.

I don't understand how people are saying that nobody saw it, it won't change anything, AND it's the worst thing to ever happen in the history of planet earth and is more terrible than twelve holocausts smothered in Rawandan genocide sauce.

You guys need to make up your mind if it was a total non factor or a program crippling shotgun blast to the face of negativity.
Maybe you didn't see it because the plane wasn't circumventing a dude's crotch.

USC has 57 scholarship players on their roster and they went on the road and beat a ranked team at night. Their cloud seems a bit bigger.

Advertisement
The same group of people said all these things:

-Fans don't know what they're talking about. Coker is the man.
-Coker should just fire his OC, that will solve everything.
-Flying a banner is pointless. Nobody will notice. http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/blog/_/name/feldman_bruce/id/2606141/banners-ready-fly
-Coker isn't going to get fired in 2006. No way. He's going to get more time, you guys are crazy.
-Shannon is the best. He'll do a great job. Anybody questioning him is an idiot. He needs a long time to fix Coker's mess.
-Shannon is a GREAT recruiter
-We'll be fine now that we got Mark Whipple. Our ONLY problem was the O, and Whipple will fix that.
-Bill Young will fix everything on the D. Things are fine. Coordinators fix everything.
-You guys can fly the banner if you want but nobody is going to notice. http://nesn.com/2010/11/miami-heeds...fires-randy-shannon-hours-after-banner-flies/
-Shannon isn't getting fired. You guys are clueless if you think he's getting fired.
-Golden is awesome and Coach D is the man. Golden is a great recruiter
-Golden just needs time. Randy (the guy they called the great recruiter) ****ed up recruiting so Golden can't possibly compete with the likes of Duke and Virginia.
-Golden's 4th year team is just PACKED WITH TALENT. Of course we're going to win the ACC!
-The talent on his 4th eyar team isn't that great now because of the cloud. It's not his fault, it's Duke's fault for fumbling.
-If you fly the banner nobody will notice. https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaa...ium-during-miami-s-game--photo-170244550.html
-Fans are idiots, Golden isn't getting fired this year.

Incredible how it's the SAME group of morons, over and over and over again. Always ****ing wrong. Some of you people would be well-advised to shut your mouth and do your best to understand why all your opinions suck, but you aren't capable of realizing that you suck.

That's y there's few that know football on here and when they post u listen n stfu. Great post my manz. Would be post of the year if u ended it with.....bring back Butch you'll cowards

If you didn't see its because you didn't want to look up. It was there for your viewing pleasure. **** all the Golden slurpers.

So how many of the pro banner porsters actually go the games? None/few is probably the answer. You can waaa waaa all you want about it, its still classless. childish and immature.

Advertisement
The old, i'm gonna assume, without proof, that you don't go to games argument. They're grasping at straws now. The chambord drinking, ***** pack super fans are running out of excuses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back