My S&C coach is cooler than yours.

Advertisement
Thinking Rollie may have been his inspiration.
1642291144969.jpeg

Thanks….gonna see if they’re online

Attachments

• image_4f27b5e3-5549-4b61-b4c5-e4d992b3f703_1000x.jpg
    image_4f27b5e3-5549-4b61-b4c5-e4d992b3f703_1000x.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 8
Advertisement
My wife ordered me one of each from Fanatics
thumb.jpeg

Yea all they have is L and XL…I need a big boy size 2-3 XL but I’ll keep looking after stores restock after Christmas

He's a grown *** man. How are you.... a grown *** man.... mad about how another grown *** man looks?

If he shaves it will he be your type?

Youse mfers be weird asf and waaayyyyy outta pocket sometimes. Worried about another man's **** tickler.
I guess the cafecito, craft beer, and Al Bundy references didn’t lead you to understand it’s a joke. You taking it to heart is kinda weird

Advertisement
I didn't take it to heart, thought it was weird.

And I missed the joke. 😒

Edit: yeah went completely over my head.

😒😒😒

I rarely let a joke go over my head.🤦🏿‍♂️
No worries I can take ball busting. But it would be hilarious seeing Feld sipping on some coffee on Calle Ocho.

Advertisement
Wow that man sure has an impressive coiffure! How much time daily do you think is invested in moustache support?

Advertisement
I’m hoping he shaves that nonsense off. That’s fine and good when you’re drinking craft beers but you look silly while drinking a cafecito. And while we’re at it can Mario not put his play chart down the front of his pants, I think Al Bundy every time I see it.

*This is not serious people, Craft beers Cafecitos and Al Bundy.*
Wouldn’t want to be the poor chap he hands it to after the game…lol. At least it’s laminated, unlike ****’s.

Manny Navarros podcast Wide Right (I know but I listen to several on my commute) had a episode on Feld a few weeks back. It was a pretty good listen!

Advertisement
Back