My Reaction to 5 Star Franis Mauigoa Pledge!!! HYPE!!!

Advertisement
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles we got a dawg *** recruiter man. Finally. This the sh u been talkin about for years bruh. These MFers at Bama and UGA used to stealin all the top kids from sofla gettin smoke checked now. We back in this.

Awesome. Just awesome! Feels great. I thought Mauigoa was a consensus 5 star. What's with the 4 star treatment? Anyway I'm just pumped to have him!

@Dwinstitles we got a dawg *** recruiter man. Finally. This the sh u been talkin about for years bruh. These MFers at Bama and UGA used to stealin all the top kids from sofla gettin smoke checked now. We back in this.
Nothin' but love, sir. I might have disagreed with you a time or two during the Dark Days of Diaz/Golden, but you know I love your passion for the Canes!
We always going to disagree but I hold no grudges we all fans and want the same thing. To dominate

Advertisement
Awesome. Just awesome! Feels great. I thought Mauigoa was a consensus 5 star. What's with the 4 star treatment? Anyway I'm just pumped to have him!

He's a COMPOSITE 5-star (the measure that combines 247, Rivals, ESPN, and on3).

And even though 247 claims it gives out 32 5-star designations on its own service, and even though he is the #13 player for 247, the 247 geniuses have only given out FOUR 5-star ratings yet this year.

So...who knows WTF 247 is doing...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back