My Rant Vid FIRE EVERYONE !!!!!!!!

6EuDw6r.gif
He did it cause the previous year they threw it down when they beat us. That's why he did it the way he did it cause they taunted us with Marquis Williams at QB when they blew us out

Advertisement
He did it cause the previous year they threw it down when they beat us. That's why he did it the way he did it cause they taunted us with Marquis Williams at QB when they blew us out
Oh heck, didn't realize that. My bad. That was all the UNC fans told me it was from. Mack made it a sticking point when he took the job.

I hope we clean house and get serious. I don’t have much of a preference for a particular HC, but if Mario can be Kirby and bring in top 5 classes then bring him to me. I’m tired of our recruiting being a joke. Yes, there is talent on the roster, but this is a rebuild. There is a lot of holes on the roster. We have 1 stud at DT, we have 1 good defensive end atm (Chantz), we have no linebackers, and we have zero corners. That’s just defensively. Offensively, our line is ***. We have potential at QB, talented wrs, rbs, and just 1 tightend.

Advertisement
I hope we clean house and get serious. I don’t have much of a preference for a particular HC, but if Mario can be Kirby and bring in top 5 classes then bring him to me. I’m tired of our recruiting being a joke. Yes, there is talent on the roster, but this is a rebuild. There is a lot of holes on the roster. We have 1 stud at DT, we have 1 good defensive end atm (Chantz), we have no linebackers, and we have zero corners. That’s just defensively. Offensively, our line is ***. We have potential at QB, talented wrs, rbs, and just 1 tightend.
If we bring top 5 classes yearly we take control of the ACC and a UGA even before this year ill take that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I
I was at that game and sitting on that side of the field when he did it. That’s how I remember.
Would of body slammed Williams if he did that and take the penalty and got kicked out. The most late hit ever just destroy his whole life.

Advertisement
That's why he did it the way he did it to taunt the crowd cause they taunted us.
I've said this before, but you can almost date the downfall of Miami football to when kids started that *** throwing up the U. It's the genesis of the fake swag nonsense which directly led to the turnover chain and touchdown reach around or whatever the latest gimmick is. It's garbage and it's rubbish.

I've said this before, but you can almost date the downfall of Miami football to when kids started that *** throwing up the U. It's the genesis of the fake swag nonsense which directly led to the turnover chain and touchdown reach around or whatever the latest gimmick is. It's garbage and it's rubbish.
That came at bad timing that's all that was

Advertisement
Back