My Predictions for the season

Advertisement
Advertisement
vs Florida Miami wins 42-10. This game will be hyped up but reality is the Gators have too many holes in their roster and just cant hang with miami speed. 1-0

@ UNC - Miami wins 55-3. Mack Brown falls asleep on the sideline. UNC is a dumpster fire and Manny Diaz is bringing gasoline. 2-0

VS Bethune cookman - Miami wins 77-0. Lol

Central Michigan- Miami wins 65-3. Lmao. 4-0

VT- This ain’t your granddaddy’s Virginia Tech. They don’t have good players. Miami wins 42-8.

UVA- Miami wins 13-12. Nail biter, with the good guys coming out on top. Never underestimate ole Bronco Mendenhall.

GT- Miami wins 55-3.

@ Pitt - Miami wins 62-17.

@ FSU- Miami wins 63-10. FSU don’t have a playbook plus they garbage.

Louisville - They’ll be playing sad, sad bluegrass songs on their banjos in Louisville after this one. Miami wins 72-0.

@FIU- lol

@Duke - lol

Miami finishes 12-0. Ranked #1 in America.

ACC championship vs Clemson- Miami gets blown out 52-14. Misses the playoffs.

Bowl game - Miami loses to Wisconsin.

Recruiting class finishes 17th. The end.

vs Florida Miami wins 42-10. This game will be hyped up but reality is the Gators have too many holes in their roster and just cant hang with miami speed. 1-0

@ UNC - Miami wins 55-3. Mack Brown falls asleep on the sideline. UNC is a dumpster fire and Manny Diaz is bringing gasoline. 2-0

VT- This ain’t your granddaddy’s Virginia Tech. They don’t have good players. Miami wins 42-8.

UVA- Miami wins 13-12. Nail biter, with the good guys coming out on top. Never underestimate ole Bronco Mendenhall.

GT- Miami wins 55-3.

Louisville - They’ll be playing sad, sad bluegrass songs on their banjos in Louisville after this one. Miami wins 72-0.

@FIU- lol

@Duke - lol

88044619-78C0-4562-A450-2F177AE334AA.gif

That's not how it works. They are not running the triple option. They run a spread offense now.
But they have recruited for the triple option. It sounds like they got a very good young coach, but it will take him a while to get his system in and recruit kids that fit it.

Advertisement
vs Florida I feel this will be a close game that could come down to the 4th qtr and maybe our only possible L of the season against a solid Gators football team but I would not be shocked if the Canes win too.

@ UNC Even though we have struggled over the years to win their I see Miami winning by a blowout easily.

VS Bethune Cookman- Blow out win at home could be over by the end of the 1st qtr and be a game that we can rest our starters alot.

Central Michigan- Our starters will be rested most likely and be more than ready for this game but don't be shocked if CMU surprises
us in the begining of the game a bit but Miami runs away with this one in the second half easily at home.

VT- This is not the great VT football program anymore they are rebuilding and Miami will beat them down at home without much problems.

UVA- This is a revenge game that I'm sure lots of last years Canes players have not forgotten I see Miami
blowing them out of the water this year at home.

GT- No way these fools with their pathetic option offense come down here and beat Miami and well this will also be another revenge game for the canes.

@ Pitt - Many Canes players wont ever forget that our undefeated season in 2017 ended at Pitt in the last game of the year and I'm sure revenge is on everyones mind plus Miami just has the better team,
weather is our worst enemy in this game but doubt anything will stop Miami from blowing them out.

@ FSU- Its never easy winning at FSU except this year lol Miami wins by blow out and people wont even be shocked FSU is in the dumps may not make a bowl game again this year.

VS Louisville - This is not the same good Louisville teams from these past years they dont have the great QB play anymore or talent either
I see Miami winning this one at home without much problems.

@FIU- FIU has improved as midmajor college football team under Butch Davis but Miami wins this one very easily could see lots of our starters resting by the
4th qtr.

@ Duke- Watch out with this road game at Duke but I'm sure Miami will be rested and more than aware of how dangerous Duke is
on defense and this is also another revenge game for the Canes that could mean alot too so I see Miami winning it but don't be shocked if its a tight one.

Final Regular Season Record predictions Best Case Scenario 12-0, 11-1 or worst case possible 10-2 ACC Coastal Champions anything less than those records
would be a complete failed season no excuses with such simple schedule.

So....our players will avenge many losses from the last couple of seasons and we shall win all games, sans the UFag game, by blowout. Hmm, yep that sums up a finely written editorial review of the 2019 Canes season.

GT- Miami wins 55-3.

@FIU- lol

@Duke - lol

I think you're underestimating our offense.

GT- Miami wins 55-3.

@FIU- lol

@Duke - lol

Wait, Syracuse is going to beat Clemson and we know we can beat Syracuse...Hope we draw ND in the playoff round and then some other clown team for NC..see I have it all figured out. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
Advertisement
vs Florida I feel this will be a close game that could come down to the 4th qtr and maybe our only possible L of the season against a solid Gators football team but I would not be shocked if the Canes win too.

@ UNC Even though we have struggled over the years to win their I see Miami winning by a blowout easily.

VS Bethune Cookman- Blow out win at home could be over by the end of the 1st qtr and be a game that we can rest our starters alot.

Central Michigan- Our starters will be rested most likely and be more than ready for this game but don't be shocked if CMU surprises
us in the begining of the game a bit but Miami runs away with this one in the second half easily at home.

VT- This is not the great VT football program anymore they are rebuilding and Miami will beat them down at home without much problems.

UVA- This is a revenge game that I'm sure lots of last years Canes players have not forgotten I see Miami
blowing them out of the water this year at home.

GT- No way these fools with their pathetic option offense come down here and beat Miami and well this will also be another revenge game for the canes.

@ Pitt - Many Canes players wont ever forget that our undefeated season in 2017 ended at Pitt in the last game of the year and I'm sure revenge is on everyones mind plus Miami just has the better team,
weather is our worst enemy in this game but doubt anything will stop Miami from blowing them out.

@ FSU- Its never easy winning at FSU except this year lol Miami wins by blow out and people wont even be shocked FSU is in the dumps may not make a bowl game again this year.

VS Louisville - This is not the same good Louisville teams from these past years they dont have the great QB play anymore or talent either
I see Miami winning this one at home without much problems.

@FIU- FIU has improved as midmajor college football team under Butch Davis but Miami wins this one very easily could see lots of our starters resting by the
4th qtr.

@ Duke- Watch out with this road game at Duke but I'm sure Miami will be rested and more than aware of how dangerous Duke is
on defense and this is also another revenge game for the Canes that could mean alot too so I see Miami winning it but don't be shocked if its a tight one.

Final Regular Season Record predictions Best Case Scenario 12-0, 11-1 or worst case possible 10-2 ACC Coastal Champions anything less than those records
would be a complete failed season no excuses with such simple schedule.

Worst case 10-2? I'm totally with you. 100%. There's no possible way we lose more than 2 games. **** if we even lose 2, Manny better clean house. 3 losses and he'll be packing too.

Advertisement
Back