My prediction for the rest of the season

HurricaneAlex

Sophomore
Banned
GT- Miami wins could be fun game to watch and high scoring.

Syracuse- Miami wins in blow out fashion the Orangemen don't have the talent to compete.

@UNC- Even though Miami historically struggles up their I see Miami winning again in blow out fashion because UNC is a horrible team this season.

VT- Toss up game that worries me the most by far they have a great coaching staff, their defense is legit and their offense is no joke either, I think this is a toss up game which we can easily lose if we don't play very well both sides of the ball for 4 qtrs.

ND- Miami most likely wins in what could be a tight close hard fought game, but again Miami must come ready for war and play good for 4 qtrs. I just hope Miami does not come out mentally defeated if they end up losing the VT game which could very well be the case.

UVA- Miami wins but could be a big trap game if Miami takes them lightly UVA is no joke but they are not great either and Miami should handle them at home but don't be surprise at all if its a tight hard fought game.

@Pitt- Miami should easily win in blow out fashion cause Pitt is a horrible team this season.

I see Miami winning 9-10 games which means no more than 2 losses so either 9-2 or 10-1 which would be a good season. The schedule is not as easy as most people think it is especially with a first year starting QB, but I hope we finish 11-0 for sure lol.

Advertisement
GT - win 42-28
Cuse - win 54 -10
UNC win 41-19
VT- Win 34-17 ( VT is overrated IMO)
ND- Win 38-35 ( our toughest game left)
UVA- I agree a trap game but a win 24-20
Pitt- finish regular season with a bang 56-10

Clemson in ACCTG- Loss to Clemson 24 -17 but a good showing against IMO the 2nd best team in the land ( Penn State is the best IMO)

And a win in the bowl game which is big time bowl game.

GT - win 42-28
Cuse - win 54 -10
UNC win 41-19

Clemson in ACCTG- Loss to Clemson 24 -17 but a good showing against IMO the 2nd best team in the land ( Penn State is the best IMO)

I like that hope we make the ACCCG no matter what

GT - win 42-28
Cuse - win 54 -10
UNC win 41-19

If we do that and lose a close game to Clemson do we both go to the playoffs?

Advertisement
GT - win 42-28
Cuse - win 54 -10
UNC win 41-19

That is actually a good hypothetical question.
I could see both the Big 12 and the Big 10 champ having more than 1 loss so it is not that out of the realm of possibility.

GT - win 42-28
Cuse - win 54 -10
UNC win 41-19

Like all of your predictions but negged for saying Penn State is the best team in the country. We would drag them over the coals, but I wouldn't say the same about Bama or Clemson.

GT - win 42-28
Cuse - win 54 -10
UNC win 41-19

No.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back